Congratulations Team India

fineleg

Congratulations on a brilliant Test win in NZ soil. I missed almost all of day-4 since I was flying for last several hours, and just sometime back landed and managed to get my internet connection and started following. :hatsoff: I have to eat my words on bhajji today :embarassed: well done mr. singh :thumbs_up:. Is sehwag fine? Any reason he is not opening (sorry i havent been able to follow and just logged in).

Congratulations on a brilliant Test win in NZ soil. I missed almost all of day-4 since I was flying for last several hours, and just sometime back landed and managed to get my internet connection and started following. :hatsoff: I have to eat my words on bhajji today :embarassed: well done. Is sehwag fine? Any reason he is not opening (sorry i havent been able to follow and just logged in).
Aaah. Thats the reason why!:cantstop:
Is Dravid going to announce a retirement? Is that why he opened the innings? (just like Dhoni gave SG captaincy during the last England test for a few overs?)
Yes, because Dhoni wanted Saurav to be captain just this one last time, since Ganguly LOVED being a captain. And similarly, he wanted Dravid to open the innings one last time, since Dravid is obviously and simply LOVED to open the innings (he had been recently demoted to bat at #3, similar to Ganguly who had been demoted from captain's position).
Is Dravid going to announce a retirement? Is that why he opened the innings? (just like Dhoni gave SG captaincy during the last England test for a few overs?)
Relax.he wont retire unless he goes thru another barren phase like he had for 18 months, until the hundred against england.

India has now in all the 10 countries in this century (since 1/1/2001), the only team to do that. In fact, India has done the whole thing in less than five years, starting with the win in Rawalpindi in April 2004. Thanks to Zimbabwe, Australia is not going to get there any time soon. Australia has not played in Pakistan either but won three matches in "away" series. England has not won in Pakistan and SAF in SL since 2000.