Looks like India will be playing SA soon

Harare, Zimbabwe - South Africa will be the third side in a tri-series in Zimbabwe in July involving the hosts and India, the Board of Cricket Control in India has revealed. Last month Zimbabwe Cricket announced that India would fill the void left by New Zealand's decision to cancel a tour to Zimbabwe in July, although it was initially announced Kenya would likely be the third team in the tri-series. "After the ICC Twenty20 World Cup, the Indian team will play four one-day internationals in the West Indies after which, the team will tour Zimbabwe for a tri-series involving Zimbabwe and South Africa," the BCCI said in a statement. read more ... http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?from=rss_Cricket&set_id=1&click_id=17&art_id=nw20090323114600829C138903

Guest gaurav_indian

How about giving some rest to our players?Dont be selfish.Players are humans not robots.And after moving IPL outside india they will hardly spend anytime with their families for the next 6 months.I will prefer 2 months break than playing any series outside FTP.:hatsoff:

zim n saffers bware coz indians are coming i wud want the indian tigers to roar the song of victory in the safari country i noe that zim and saffers are no match but we ll try beating both in their continent and rule as lions of the forest...hahaha lolz i m quite sure that it will be a gud contest to play the saffers in their den but we indian cricket fans have egot a very big but bad habit of hyping our team.....but imo our team is doing pretty well even though they are hyped they are lukin absolutely calm composed and still they are lukin fwd to just one thing CRICKET and dats been the winning motto for them "keep things simple and rule the opposition" c'mon india kar lo africa mutthi mein all the best

BCCI shud forget abt zimboks' date=' n plan a test series against SAF..[/quote'] when u r touring saffers u must also have a short trip to zimbabwe coz even then its 4 yrs since we last toured zim so imo zim shud be toured along wid saf may be a short tour of 1 T20 intnl 3 ODIs 2 Tests and saffers 2 T20 intnl 5 ODIs 3 Tests but i think every country shud plan to place the following series in front of their boards 3 T20 SERIES 7 ODIs 5 Tests I hope sometyms India tour aussies or saffers with such a series it will be a very gud contest :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up:
but i think every country shud plan to place the following series in front of their boards 3 T20 SERIES 7 ODIs 5 Tests I hope sometyms India tour aussies or saffers with such a series it will be a very gud contest :
faints... 7 odis pukes ,,, 5 tests :dance::dance: