The difference between Tendulkar and others

DomainK

just once before, though gone are the days when our cricketers had to seek shopping opportunities when touring other nations... these guys make enough money to tour the world twice over every weekend and satisfy every glib fantasy. this is a demonstration of sheer commitment. as much as i admire yuvraj, he is our shoaib akhtar in the making. thankfully though, he is not our biggest star and thus, he is likely to be indulged in a similar manner.
Idiotic post-mentioning Yuvi and Akhtar in the same sentence:finger: and before you make such analogies can you atleast do some research in comparing the two?; drug use, fitness issues, track record. fights with other team mates will be a start Hope it takes you a few months so that I don't have to see a post like this again
again i think u r taking his laidback approach as careless.yuvraj takes his game dead seriously.from being Mendis's bunny in august last year ' date='he clobbered him all parts of the ground,doesnt that tell u something?he is not the most disciplined guy,but rarely has he let us down like Sree or bhajji[/quote'] How has bhaji let us down? Please clarify? He is never drunk etc etc. No off field antics at all. Just spouting nonsense. All his actions have been on field and results from him being fired up and taking the game dead serious. He slapped sree which of course was not on. The rest of his actions and words have been all against the aussies which of course is perfectly ok in fact it should be praised. Even sree is very disciplined one party etc but is a professional as well. That attacks on sree and bhaji seem to be based on myths and sterotypes. And the fact they are firey on field which does not fit in to the sterotypes of how some percieve indians should behave. I am actually glad we have bowlers with fire who want to give it to oppo.
How has bhaji let us down? Please clarify? He is never drunk etc etc. No off field antics at all. Just spouting nonsense. All his actions have been on field and results from him being fired up and taking the game dead serious. He slapped sree which of course was not on. The rest of his actions and words have been all against the aussies which of course is perfectly ok in fact it should be praised. Even sree is very disciplined one party etc but is a professional as well. That attacks on sree and bhaji seem to be based on myths and sterotypes. And the fact they are firey on field which does not fit in to the sterotypes of how some percieve indians should behave. I am actually glad we have bowlers with fire who want to give it to oppo.
Bhajji slapped Sreesanthdont u think that let us down?he made a laughing stock out of us. Sree has let us down too with his antics.he always behaves like a kid on the field,making faces,abusing batsmen even when hes getting thrashed around..if he was taking his game seriously then it was OK.But he is too busy in parties ,disco dancing n all. do u think Zak n Ishant are not firey n dont giive it to the opp.?but they know how to do it in limits.they make the ball talk first.then they use words which is acceptable if in limits
Bhajji slapped Sreesanthdont u think that let us down?he made a laughing stock out of us. Sree has let us down too with his antics.he always behaves like a kid on the field,making faces,abusing batsmen even when hes getting thrashed around..if he was taking his game seriously then it was OK.But he is too busy in parties ,disco dancing n all. do u think Zak n Ishant are not firey n dont giive it to the opp.?but they know how to do it in limits.they make the ball talk first.then they use words which is acceptable if in limits
The point of this thread was off field unproffesionalism which will effect their performances on pitch. Not on filed antics like the slap! What do you or anyone else have anti bhaji in respect of his off field unproffesionalism? The answer is zero! Even sree I know there was the one party. But it was one party! You say parties, disco dancing and all. Please clarify where and when. Or are you indulging in poetic licence

The difference is that Tendulkar is not blessed with the kind of sheer magical talent Yuvi and Ishant have, and therefore, needs to practice day and night in order to perform well unlike the other two who just need to show up, after a long night of shopping and partying, to rock the place.

The point of this thread was off field unproffesionalism which will effect their performances on pitch. Not on filed antics like the slap! What do you or anyone else have anti bhaji in respect of his off field unproffesionalism? The answer is zero! Even sree I know there was the one party. But it was one party! You say parties, disco dancing and all. Please clarify where and when. Or are you indulging in poetic licence
No, the point of the thread was to show Sachin Tendulkar's dedication even after a career of 20 years. He is an expert and does not need as much practice....he still gives it his 100% every single day. Going shopping on a foreign tour is certainly not unprofessional. May be Ishant and Yuvi needed a break and may be this day of shopping would refresh them for the upcoming match.
The difference is that Tendulkar is not blessed with the kind of sheer magical talent Yuvi and Ishant have' date=' and therefore, needs to practice day and night in order to perform well unlike the other two who just need to show up, after a long time of shopping and partying, to rock the place.[/quote'] :hysterical:
but that was not the point i was making in post#14.i meant that yuvraj has always respected the rules n n almost never let us down with his antics both onfield n off-field.it has nothing to do whether it impacts ur performance on field.yes he has too let us down but has more then made up with hi performances on field
but that was not the point i was making in post#14.i meant that yuvraj has always respected the rules n n almost never let us down with his antics both onfield n off-field.it has nothing to do whether it impacts ur performance on field.yes he has too let us down but has more then made up with hi performances on field
Still waiting for your points of off field unprofessionalism for Bhaji. He IMO has always been very profeesional in his training and conduct. Despite his so called myth of bad attitude he seems to have no off filed incident at all. Seems to be a model citizen and role model in this respect! Seem his firey on field behaviour gets confused with him as a person. Ever heard of white line fever? Nice people turn in to differnet people when they cross the line and enter the field of play. In bhajis case this white line fever really seems to only occur when facing the aussies. Never seen him in dust ups with other countries at all
Still waiting for your points of off field unprofessionalism for Bhaji. He IMO has always been very profeesional in his training and conduct. Despite his so called myth of bad attitude he seems to have no off filed incident at all. Seems to be a model citizen and role model in this respect! Seem his firey on field behaviour gets confused with him as a person. Ever heard of white line fever? Nice people turn in to differnet people when they cross the line and enter the field of play. In bhajis case this white line fever really seems to only occur when facing the aussies. Never seen him in dust ups with other countries at all
first understand what i was trying to say.where have i said that his OFF-FIELD behaviour is unproffesional?or that his performances have been affected by his unproffesionalism?if u have a clean track record off-field,it doesn't mean u can do anything on it.bhajji has repeatedly crossed the line of decency on field.for which he is criticised. no i have never heard of whiteline fever.if bhajji is suffering from it,he needs to be cured before playing intl.cricket. n u never seen him dust up with anyone other than aussies?never knew Sree was an ausse:haha:

Fellas...different strokes for different folks. Some perform better in the match by relaxing before hand, some prefer to practice. I know that a couple of days before an exam, I had to stop studying and just release my mind or my mind wouldn't be clear and sharp during the exam...whereas some others used to cram to the last minute. My approach worked for me as their approach worked for them. So, while I admire Sachin's work ethic, I wouldn't necessarily be criticising Yuvi and Ishant for taking time off to do their thing.

No, the point of the thread was to show Sachin Tendulkar's dedication even after a career of 20 years. He is an expert and does not need as much practice....he still gives it his 100% every single day. Going shopping on a foreign tour is certainly not unprofessional. May be Ishant and Yuvi needed a break and may be this day of shopping would refresh them for the upcoming match.
From these three pictures. how do you know if : - Tendulkar didn't go shopping (may be nobody took a snap of him shopping) or - Others didn't go to training session (may be nobody took a snap of them training) So, the thread is an Epic Fail!!!
From these three pictures. how do you know if : - Tendulkar didn't go shopping (may be nobody took a snap of him shopping) or - Others didn't go to training session (may be nobody took a snap of them training) So, the thread is an Epic Fail!!!
You talking logic to folks like Anakin? Anything and everything they'll convert into "God Almighty Glory" :hail: Three pictures and they wrote the entire novel around that.
Guest Hiten.
You talking logic to folks like Anakin? Anything and everything they'll convert into "God Almighty Glory" :hail: Three pictures and they wrote the entire novel around that.
..well you wrote a novel when RD scored a 100 in a warm-up game. But then of course, you are not a worshipper :nice:.