Which cricketer has the coolest name?

i thot u wud say Yuvraj..thats the coolest since he plays like a prince :winky:
Luk...i knw d guy personally, played wid him durng college days in Chandigarh, like his attitude, respect him like a bro, i like his batting.Thats all ! Yh, he is my fav playa, bt even him dont get a "Ji" with his name :--D
_41185792_young_indians203.jpg RAHUL TONDULKAR :dance:
The legacy left to Indian cricket by Lord Harris has being felt nearly 75 years after his death with two schoolboys hitting unbeaten triple-centuries in the course of a week. Triple centurions Gandhi and Tondulkar (Photos: Mid-Day) Lord Harris was a former governor of Bombay, the city now known as Mumbai. He was also captain of the England cricket team and a pioneer of county cricket. The Harris Shield - played between schools in the city - was founded in 1897 and is the longest-running cricket tournament in India. The tournament has a history of massive scores and it was in 1988 that the name of Sachin Tendulkar first came to prominence. Then aged 14, he put on a world record partnership of 664 with Vinod Kambli. Tendulkar's nephew Rohan has recently been one of the top performers in the Harris Shield. And now, a 15-year-old named Rahul Tondulkar - and that's not a mis-spelling - hit 357 not out, only to have the mark eclipsed on Wednesday by Yash Gandhi with 365 not out. Incidentally, the highest individual score still belongs to Ramesh Nagdev (427 not out, back in 1963-64). Among Mumbai batsmen there is an obsession for hundreds Clayton Murzello Sports Editor, Mid-Day So what makes this tournament special? And how much of a part has it played in making Mumbai India's hotbed of cricket? Former Test batsman Sandeep Patel explains: "There have been tall scores in other states too, so I won't say only Mumbai stands out. But it was schools cricket which took Mumbai to a high level. "I am not interested in knowing the opposition and other factors but to score a triple in any class of cricket is something special. It augurs well for Mumbai cricket." The Mumbai school of batsmanship stretches back to the 1940s with the advent of Vijay Merchant. The city then produced such luminaries as Vijay Manjrekar, Dilip Vengsarkar and Sunil Gavaskar, and of course Tendulkar. Clayton Murzello, sports editor of Mumbai's Mid-Day newspaper, says: "A lot of young players get up in the wee hours of the morning to catch a train for their matches. TOP SCORES IN HARRIS SHIELD 427*: R Nagdev, 1963-64 422: S Jadhav, 1985-86 400*: W Jaffer, 1992-93 396: A Solkar, 1970-71 365*: Y Gandhi, 2005-06 357*: R Tondulkar, 2005-06 349*: V Kambli, 1987-88 348: A Mankad, 1962-63 346*: S Tendulkar, 1987-88 "Why would they give their wicket away after having gone through all that? "Having a strong history could be one of the reasons why Mumbai schoolboys stand out. "Tendulkar and Kambli's world record has become a benchmark figure and kids keep getting reminded of it. Plus, among Mumbai batsmen there is an obsession for hundreds." But it is not only India that has a reputation of producing teenage prodigies. It is in fact a pan-Asian phenomenon. Of the 20 youngest players in Test cricket, Pakistan have produced 10, Bangladesh six and India three. In Sri Lanka, schools cricket is hugely popular and sometimes attracts crowds larger than for international matches. Neither current India captain Rahul Dravid nor the previous incumbent Sourav Ganguly had particularly prolific batting records as youngsters, though they were schooled in other cities - Bangalore and Calcutta respectively. Interestingly, Dravid also played hockey for his school while Ganguly excelled in football. But in Bombay there is only one religion - and that is cricket
Ryan Sidebottom !!! LOL, SIDEBOTTOM :hysterical::hysterical: Also, Prosper Utseya, James Hopes, DODDA GANESH !
Sidebottom: From Old English - Sid-Bottm. (wide valley) Modern variations either drop the 'sid' and soften the 'Bottom' to 'Botham', transatlantic versions 'Bodam', Bodham. Ian Botham is also a 'Bottom'.