How much are impure Indians paying to watch IPL

Rajiv

But someone is paying tics' date=' for u free maybe but general janta janardhan is paying, there is no single IPL package is there with them[/quote'] thats true.. meanwhile, I am amazed how the rate of zee sports subcription has dropped and i won't be suprirsed if they will make it 20 dollar a month again instead of charging the 250 dollar annual price. no one is subscribing that shyty channel because they ain't showing any game.

dude get direct tv. seriously i am telling you. their coverage is good that you will start kissing your tv. They leave their camera on all the time rather then putting an add like how dish does "that we will return after 45 mn break" or something like that. they show everying how players are preparing for the interview. and lot of other fun stuff

why would i make invention of internet go to waste.. google is my friend too.. search marege.. free main dekhege.. thats what I did for Ind-NZ series.. :cantstop:
aur buffer hoyega, toh baar baar refresh marega...haath dukhenge or fir enegery waste hoyegi when you will ask for a link on the board. yeh sab bhi toh add karle bhau..

aur buffer hoyega' date=' toh baar baar refresh marega...haath dukhenge or fir enegery waste hoyegi when you will ask for a link on the board. yeh sab bhi toh add karle bhau..[/quote'] depends ke konsa link marta hai... aur phir IPL ka timing aisa he ki package is not worth it.. office time pe he.. only weekend par dekh sakta he...