Rahul Dravid - Legend

Kartikey

Good to see Holy for posting a smile, he's never short of running down Rahul Dravid for slow batting. Gambit has long been critical of the way Rahul Dravid plays cricket but not the one to acknowledge when he has consistently done well in Twenty20s :winky: The other poster I can remember never short of having a dig at Rahul Dravid is ZubinPepsi but no trace of him in this thread :winky: Good on Rahul Dravid for staying at the top of the run scorer chart at a very good strike rate. That will shut few people up.

The other poster I can remember never short of having a dig at Rahul Dravid is ZubinPepsi but no trace of him in this thread :winky:
I sometimes wonder whether the likes of zuby really hate RD or are forced to hate him coz of someone :--D

Can you blame me? This has scarred me for life - http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=11433 :mama:
I agree at times it has been painful to watch him but overall he is a champion. Mind you I still cannot get over the way the two stalwarts Rahul Dravid and Tendulkar batted against South Africa in the last test match in South Africa in 2006 that cost us the test match. They repeated similar feat in England in the last test match in England in 2007 while Ganguly stroked away. There are moments everyone falters and they are not anything different either but you have carried the scar far too long :winky:

I agree at times it has been painful to watch him but overall he is a champion. Mind you I still cannot get over the way the two stalwarts Rahul Dravid and Tendulkar batted against South Africa in the last test match in South Africa in 2006 that cost us the test match. They repeated similar feat in England in the last test match in England in 2007 while Ganguly stroked away. There are moments everyone falters and they are not anything different either but you have carried the scar far too long :winky:
Watching on TV is one thing but in person, it's another. :bawling: