So T20 is for youngsters only, huh?

DomainK

hope mcgrath, ganguly & laxman continue on this trend tomorrow. we can add sehwag here as well if he does well. he is 30+ now & looks more older than that. also, he has been playing intl cricket since 1999

hope mcgrath' date=' ganguly & laxman continue on this trend tomorrow. we can add sehwag here as well if he does well. he is 30+ now & looks more older than that. also, he has been playing intl cricket since 1999[/quote'] STFU. Anyone who thinks Sehwag will fail in LOI is a noob.

hope mcgrath' date=' ganguly & laxman continue on this trend tomorrow. we can add sehwag here as well if he does well. he is 30+ now & looks more older than that. also, he has been playing intl cricket since 1999[/quote'] no we dont want delhi players :P u abuse Sehwag u abuse India

hope mcgrath' date=' ganguly & laxman continue on this trend tomorrow. we can add sehwag here as well if he does well. he is 30+ now & looks more older than that. also, he has been playing intl cricket since 1999[/quote'] why are you so anti-sehwag? you should be dressed in your assistant dancer's costume and be put in a nightclub with the hottest impure phirangi women.

Three of our Five Legendz have had a wonderful day' date=' hope Dada and VVS too can perform tomm, Hats Off to our Golden Generation[/quote'] wow.. didnt expect this from 1st day.. dravid - you still gotta play proper cricket to survive these conditions.. classic guy. !!

Dravid is right-slogging is rarely going to work on these pitches-you need to play proper shots.
That's right. The IPL pitches in India were flat and a lot of FTBs had a merry time. Today, on a pitch with something for the bowlers, only those batsmen succeeded who are really good. That's where Sachin and Rahul stand apart. All other heros from last time looked totally clueless.

MI's highest scorer- Sachin Tendulkar MI's second highest wicket taker- Jayasuriya (And he is their second best batsman as well) CSK's highest scorer- Hayden BRC's highest scorer- Rahul Dravid RR's best bowler- Warne And people say T20 is for young players only???
He's my age, I still feel young fark u..:sniffle:

Wow, class REALLY is permanent. Just look at the way Kumble and Warne made the young batsmen look completely foolish. To consider that these guys haven't played cricket in months just goes to show how much natural skill and talent these guys possess.

i am not abusing sehwag. i am only saying that he can be added here if he does well' date=' which he will[/quote'] You have shifted your loyalty to gambhir because poor sehwag has become 30+ and lost his youthful good looks that kept you spell bound in the past.Very sad ....:((

Dravid really played a fantastic knock. Not a single shot was slogged. And that six!!!!!Wow! I can just watch it over and over again and not get bored. It was absolutely awesome.
totally.. that six was brilliant !!