The IPL Kitty

flamy

OK, I'd made a similar thread last year. Let's see who are the new players we can find in IPL. This time, it is much more exciting because the batsmen who would do well cannot be labeled FTB's, or atleast SCPBs :rolleyes:1. Karan Goel - batter 2. Kamran Khan - much discussed action, but if Malinga - so on and so forth. 3. Uthappa - the keeper. 3. Abhishek Nayar. 3581994.jpg

Guest Hiten.

Abhishek Nayar - Medium pace, all rounder. He was pretty impressive last season and has started on a terrific note by hitting Freddie out of the park 3 times. Yusuf Pathan has built a huge reputation and will have to prove it again for him to earn India ODI cap now.

Abhishek Nayar - Medium pace, all rounder. He was pretty impressive last season and has started on a terrific note by hitting Freddie out of the park 3 times. Yusuf Pathan has built a huge reputation and will have to prove it again for him to earn India ODI cap now.
i agree.

how the **** is Nayar a find of this IPL? he's been tearing up the domestic scene for a few years now - smashing runs galore in Ranjis, was a clutch player for Bombay the last couple of seasons and he was outstanding in the last IPL as well (and should be near the ODI team right now, ahead of guys like Rohit and Karthik). and some of these other guys have just barely done jack ****. one twenty20 performance doesn't make a 'find'.

True but that should be everyone.. why pick on Y.Pathan... R. Sharma was given, God Knows unlimited amount of chances... but if Y.Pathan doesnt perform in one match, he has to prove his form... fact is Y.Pathan comes at 5 down where he only gets 4 overs to play... Y. Pathan is a genuine matchwinner and can win match on his own

how the **** is Nayar a find of this IPL? he's been tearing up the domestic scene for a few years now - smashing runs galore in Ranjis, was a clutch player for Bombay the last couple of seasons and he was outstanding in the last IPL as well (and should be near the ODI team right now, ahead of guys like Rohit and Karthik). and some of these other guys have just barely done jack ****. one twenty20 performance doesn't make a 'find'.
Salil, u seem to know a lot about this guy as you have mentioned him couple of times before IPL... why didnt he bowl in the first T20 for MI... is he injured or something ...also whats his pace like.. mid 110, mid 120ish or 130+ bowler?

it's an insult if you would say that guys like dhawalk kulkarni or as pointed out above players like abhishek nayar are considered as find of the tourney. also yousuf pathan. these guys have deserve to get their chance in the Indian team regardless of how pathetic they perform in this tournament.

Ya, I know Nayar has been performing in the domestics for long. I mentioned him before the IPL last year too. The names in my original post just list the probables for our team along with some new ones found here. And I'll be updating the list with each performance like last year ranking them as the IPL goes on. I'm looking forward to see Rahane and all those new fast bowlers. Mohnish Parmar should be interesting too.

True but that should be everyone.. why pick on Y.Pathan... R. Sharma was given' date=' God Knows unlimited amount of chances... but if Y.Pathan doesnt perform in one match, he has to prove his form... fact is Y.Pathan comes at 5 down where he only gets 4 overs to play... Y. Pathan is a genuine matchwinner and can win match on his own[/quote'] 120ish

That fake IPL player hoped that Dhawan and Nayar get selected for India T20 WC squad. How many of you see Nayar doing it almost surely though Dhawan remains a bit doubtful?