Bangalore's batting order should look like this

Cricketics

Guest gaurav_indian
If mallya knew he'd play this awesome' date=' he'd have neutered God at the beginning itself.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

hahha.. .. to be honest, i wasnt expecting Dravid to play this good either.. man he can hit long.. and about batting order.. they need some proper opener.. Ryder, tayor are not .. and they wasted them already.. if uthappa is playing.. let him play at TOP.. and try someone like Kohli if they dont have option..

Whatever the order it's hard to win games when the bowling isn't good enough and the batsmen picked aren't scoring much runs. KP, Ryder, Taylor, Uthappa have all sucked. That is the top order and have hardly done anything of note. Bowlers such as Steyn, PK and Kallis have been of no use either. Contrast that with the likes of Gilly, Murali, Hayden, Warne, Fiedel Edwards and the likes. The overseas/other zone players for other teams have come good but not for BRC. Either way I think they will do better than last year :winky: They still have a chance to win a couple of games here and there. At least I'm hoping so.

The pattern of RCB's losses or for that matter any which game, is loosing wickets at the top, we have seen ourselves getting into positions like 15/3 or 40/5 and then trying to wriggle ourselves out of trouble This trend has somehow continued in this season too, with players like Uthappa and Ryder (Unfortunate) finding it tough going, so an experienced head like RD should be put up top to guage the wicket, hold fort at one end and control the pace of the innings and then the Sloggers can follow, its like what SRT does for MI He played such a fantastic knock against CSK, he was in control the entire time, with players playing around him and cruised his Team to a match winning total

The pattern of RCB's losses or for that matter any which game, is loosing wickets at the top, we have seen ourselves getting into positions like 15/3 or 40/5 and then trying to wriggle ourselves out of trouble This trend has somehow continued in this season too, with players like Uthappa and Ryder (Unfortunate) finding it tough going, so an experienced head like RD should be put up top to guage the wicket, hold fort at one end and control the pace of the innings and then the Sloggers can follow, its like what SRT does for MI He played such a fantastic knock against CSK, he was in control the entire time, with players playing around him and cruised his Team to a match winning total
Good point. The openers have to fire. Even if they get about 25-30 runs at the top the middle order can flourish. In all the three games the top order have not only lost wickets but have played far too many dot deliveries. The best possible way for the opponent to reduce the run scoring is to pick wickets and BRC has lost heaps of wickets at the top consistently. Unless there is a decent opening BRC will struggle. In fact the team is good but just that they are not able to capitalize because of lack of run scoring at the top.

Ideally, the B'lore batting order should look like this; Hayden Parthiv Raina Dhoni Flintoff Badri Morkel.. Oh I just remembered, all these players actually play for Chennai.. :laugh:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Ideally, the B'lore batting order should look like this; Hayden Parthiv Raina Dhoni Flintoff Badri Morkel.. Oh I just remembered, all these players actually play for Chennai.. :laugh:
:haha: CSK is last but one in my favorites list. I don't want to see Kolkata to win anything because they forget it's a team game and annoy the hell out of everyone but just worrying only about Ganguly. I'd like to see CSK lose because of the cheeky captain and the cheeky bloody fans like Sriram. I'd like to see CSK lose left, right and center (wishful thinking I know) so that the rest of the fans from other teams can put these buggers in their place. Strangely though CSK has the least local talent playing for them. That is one solace for me :winky: Imagine if Chennai produced cricket legends such as Rahul Dravid, Anil Kumble, Srinath, GRV and the likes :winky:

lol Ravi :D This is just the beginning. The next month is gonna see lotta blud!
Sporting the avatar I have I won't be drawing blood but only be spilling :haha: I must look for a blood bank quick. Nevertheless I'll be on my bandwagon and cheering every run scored against CSK/every wicket taken against CSK/every run saved against them. They are on my hate list. MI are the most well behaved despite having the best player in their ranks led by the noble "Rajeev". DC group is great, they are extremely humble and deserve to go all the way. Anyways I'll make a seperate thread for this.

Sporting the avatar I have I won't be drawing blood but only be spilling :haha: I must look for a blood bank quick. Nevertheless I'll be on my bandwagon and cheering every run scored against CSK/every wicket taken against CSK/every run saved against them. They are on my hate list. MI are the most well behaved despite having the best player in their ranks led by the noble "Rajeev". DC group is great, they are extremely humble and deserve to go all the way. Anyways I'll make a seperate thread for this.
MI is humble :hysterical: And what DC grp? There is only one ticz bhai lol. This is gonna be fun :P :finger: (no ban) :crazy4:

A few of the MI fans are noobs. But the lot of us take after our captain - its not over 'till its over - so we have to be humble. DC - We take after our former-captain - a man so shy and understated and a humble at that. We rejoice at our victories. But pretty humble about the defeats too. BRC - Rahul Dravid. :hail: Only the CSK fans are asses, tbh.