How much Yusuf should be paid?

kirtan

As much as timing, grace, poise and class truly define the art of strokeplay, there is something exhilarating about watching guys like Yusuf Pathan bat. Every time he coils his upper body to take that massive bat-lift of his', there is this unmistakble sense of excitement about what is to come, in next few milliseconds, as that big broad bat of his comes down in that violent arc and meets the ball with intent and purpose. Yusuf is truly one of my favorite batsman, for he makes me edge towards the edge of my seat everytime he has strike. Its like one of those ads on T.V, when time suddenly seems to freeze and everyone's attention is on one person only. Rahul Dravid's stone-wall defence gives me comfort during uncertain times. More often than not when the team is in trouble, Dravid walks in and when you see him get his body, mind and soul behind the ball and resolutely pats it back to the bowler, you know the team's in safe hands. With Yusuf though, there is fear, but there is also the undeniable feeling of anticipation.

A highly destructive cricketer and one that India should nurture as his kind of players do not come round very often. What I admire is the level of calmness and humility he displays in often very tense situations. A player that should in the next few years become a key cog of the Indian ODI and T20 teams. Some patience will be needed as he will not always fire but when he does it will almost certainly win India games and even tournaments.

A highly destructive cricketer and one that India should nurture as his kind of players do not come round very often. What I admire is the level of calmness and humility he displays in often very tense situations. A player that should in the next few years become a key cog of the Indian ODI and T20 teams. Some patience will be needed as he will not always fire but when he does it will almost certainly win India games and even tournaments.
He is already a part of the Indian ODI and T20 team consistently for the past one year

As much as timing, grace, poise and class truly define the art of strokeplay, there is something exhilarating about watching guys like Yusuf Pathan bat. Every time he coils his upper body to take that massive bat-lift of his', there is this unmistakble sense of excitement about what is to come, in next few milliseconds, as that big broad bat of his comes down in that violent arc and meets the ball with intent and purpose. Yusuf is truly one of my favorite batsman, for he makes me edge towards the edge of my seat everytime he has strike. Its like one of those ads on T.V, when time suddenly seems to freeze and everyone's attention is on one person only. Rahul Dravid's stone-wall defence gives me comfort during uncertain times. More often than not when the team is in trouble, Dravid walks in and when you see him get his body, mind and soul behind the ball and resolutely pats it back to the bowler, you know the team's in safe hands. With Yusuf though, there is fear, but there is also the undeniable feeling of anticipation.
:two_thumbs_up: Nicely Put

that is true.
How many times have you seen Pathan play in swinging conditions? He has a terrific FC record, and is not Afridi. And the T20 in SL is a testimony to his temperament. He hit a couple of sixers and a four, but once Irfan came and starting hitting, he didn't try anything outrageous - he was taking singles to make sure that he doesn't get out.

How many times have you seen Pathan play in swinging conditions? He has a terrific FC record' date=' and is not Afridi. And the T20 in SL is a testimony to his temperament. He hit a couple of sixers and a four, but once Irfan came and starting hitting, he didn't try anything outrageous - he was taking singles to make sure that he doesn't get out.[/quote'] It just wants to show off. Not too different from anu_D but atleast that woman has some cricket knowledge and - wtf am I saying. I'd take anu_D any day over finey.

It just wants to show off. Not too different from anu_D but atleast that woman has some cricket knowledge and - wtf am I saying. I'd take anu_D any day over finey.
Wow. fineleg isn't anywhere near that bad. NOWHERE near. Even if fl aggravates us with some incredibly daft comments and opinions, she/he doesn't register umpteen times on this MB just to try and hurl abuse at moderators and ex-SN members and troll constantly in any discussion (cricket or otherwise).

Guest Hiten.
Wow. fineleg isn't anywhere near that bad. NOWHERE near. Even if fl aggravates us with some incredibly daft comments and opinions, she/he doesn't register umpteen times on this MB just to try and hurl abuse at moderators and ex-SN members and troll constantly in any discussion (cricket or otherwise).
Someone's in love with someone.....:love::love::love: You have Aggy's blessings :two_thumbs_up:

Absence make the heart grow fonder :D You really should allow here in. It'll be fun :--D

You're probably the only one who gets along with that **** - then again you're one of the few here who still writes/posts on the old board, so not surprising. (Oh, and I'll allow her back in when I go and invite HariSpamhat and that idiot paki troll poori_meri+100 other IDs back to the board. Look out for flying pigs then.)

You're probably the only one who gets along with that **** - then again you're one of the few here who still writes/posts on the old board, so not surprising. (Oh, and I'll allow her back in when I go and invite HariSpamhat and that idiot paki troll poori_meri+100 other IDs back to the board. Look out for flying pigs then.)
awesome :woot:

Flemingo you turd' date=' I was talking about Salil's hidden love for finey....why else he'd be defending finey :P[/quote'] ya I actually have known that for sometime now, but Salil had asked me not to tell anyone :secret:

ah the foolish flamigo bird thinks it knows more abt cricket than me. it does not even make cricket posts for the most part, most of the time its some RuRu sheet or some other retarded one liner abt some nonsense. i tell the pink flamingo who does not know bull cra.p abt cricket to :finger:

ah the foolish flamigo bird thinks it knows more abt cricket than me. it does not even make cricket posts for the most part, most of the time its some RuRu sheet or some other retarded one liner abt some nonsense. i tell the pink flamingo who does not know bull cra.p abt cricket to :finger:
FYI, flamy knows WACA and the Perth are the same. Doesn't wish injuries upon legends of Indian cricket. Doesn't call one of the greatest captains of India a politician and a mafia member - but appreciates the cricket. Knows more technical knowhow than you do. Blindly arguing crap without even watching cricket. Oh, and watch it. You had complained about flamy's offensive posts. He could do the same here too.

For the umpteenth time graphic, buzz off abt the Perth and WACA you . you are just trolling that to get me worked up on a small mistake i made while posting in hurry. From such < blank > like you who try to use that to your advantage, I'll resist calling you anything more for now. Yes, SG is a politicking captain. He was, and I'll say that without fear of cra.p from you. He compares me to anu_D? (this guy has the temerity to do that, huh, huh?:finger:)Bloody hell, I have more complaint abt him :finger: than him who does not know jack sheet abt cricket. :finger: People who dont know BS abt cricket can refrain from commenting abt me. Again BUZZ OFF! you