Completely off topic and irrelevant, but For my money (oldies get ready for some laughs)...

Mr. Wicket

http://v4.sportnetwork.net/phorum/read.php?118,2748752 This is got to be the funniest thing i have read Posted by: Gambler (IP Logged) Date: November 23, 2004 09:16PM Author: Farhad Date: 13-01-04 19:38 nadeem...for my money, Taufeeq is a better batsman than Sehwag. I was talking more about the drives past the bowler....there Farhat has similar style to Anwar in that the bat is way over and ahead of the body when he connects..pure brilliance. Anwar though played his square cuts and drives in the same fashion too....unique! [www.sportnetwork.net] and from there... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :cantstop:

Shyte Ticz... you could have joined in on some LEGENDARY stuff Between the constant mocking of neighbours, the Ganguly wars, Rev/Baboo/Sparky/etc showing up from time to time, Gambler vs. Rahul/any VVS fans, Anil vs. any phoreners on the site and some of the gold guys like Gambit, Rahul Nair and Dhondy would post on a regular basis... that was just insane entertainment at times. :--D