Will you pick Sachin for World T20 cup?

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Will you pick Sachin for World T20 cup? I want him to be a part of T20 squad.Also it shows without Sachin,Viru,Gauti,bhajji and zaheer Dhoni's captaincy is nothing.So those who say Dhoni is lucky :finger:He is not lucky he has got the best players to do the job.

Does it matter what we think, its Sachin's call, i would have loved to see him in all forms, but we should get to grips with his limitations as an aging player However for the WC, what the heck, give it a go man, its just a handful of games and sit out against the likes of BD, Zim, Eng, Pak

He'll be very useful to have in England conditions, however I think SRT wont reverse his decision of not taking part in T20 matches for India. In a way, its good for him to focus on Tests mainly and then ODIs, so good decision by him.

Does it matter what we think, its Sachin's call, i would have loved to see him in all forms, but we should get to grips with his limitations as an aging player However for the WC, what the heck, give it a go man, its just a handful of games and sit out against the likes of BD, Zim, Eng, Pak
:haha::haha: They were finalists last time around, saar, and there team will probably be stronger this time around.

Pakistan will be a good T20 side Anyways on topic, I'd love him to play in the T20 WC, he'd be an asset to the side
Dont agree .. they have not played enough cricket of late.. and T20 is a format which you improve as you play more t20s .. it requires fast and big hitting .. even Aussies do not have big hitters now after Hayden, Gilchrist retired.. the only good T20 side might be SA according to me and maybe to some extent NZ

Guest gaurav_indian
I wud leave the decision to SRT; only if he does not want to play he shd be out of the team otherwise he is a sure shot selection
If Dhoni asks him to play then Sachin wont say no to him.But i dont think Dhoni will.:nervous:

i dont consider 20/20 as real cricket. and i dont care wins/loses in 20/20. i want india to win in tests & odis. dont care about 20/20 and incase u guys dont know, we have a poor success rate of only 25% in 20/20 internationals since 2008

Should Tendulakr be a part of India's T20 WC squad? Sachin is in great form and our other T20 heroes are not. I think it will be wise to keep him in the squad. He can explode like a bomb and he can anchor if too many wickets are falling. He can judge the pitch and decide on what a good score is. In the first match of MI, he sized up the pitch fast and played at a suitable pace while wickets were falling all around. I think Dhoni should ask him to join the squad.