Duminy being sledged

flamy

Fantastic to watch two senior pros schooling a kid. It was no friendly jibe. They were going at him all tanks. Grim as reapers. Poor Duminy can't even say anything back lest he be in trouble when he plays for SA. :mama: Duminy tried to get Kallis back by throwing on his face when Kallis ducked and just laughed at him. :cantstop: Then, Duminy went on to drop a catch off Kallis. I wonder if our Indian guys get schooled like this. Teenda should sledge Chawla or Mishra :--D Most likely though, Dada will teach Sharma or Raina. Now, that will be fun.

Fantastic to watch two senior pros schooling a kid. It was no friendly jibe. They were going at him all tanks. Grim as reapers. Poor Duminy can't even say anything back lest he be in trouble when he plays for SA. :mama: Duminy tried to get Kallis back by throwing on his face when Kallis ducked and just laughed at him. :cantstop: Then, Duminy went on to drop a catch off Kallis. I wonder if our Indian guys get schooled like this. Teenda should sledge Chawla or Mishra :--D Most likely though, Dada will teach Sharma or Raina. Now, that will be fun.
But Duminy just smiled and got out the next ball :giggle:

How about Yuvraj Singh and the KKR drama? That must be rated high. Also Fiedel and Dilshan face off was great. There Dilshan was the winner hands down. Ishant's throwing toys when a full ball over waist was called a no ball was a drama.

How about Yuvraj Singh and the KKR drama? That must be rated high. Also Fiedel and Dilshan face off was great. There Dilshan was the winner hands down. Ishant's throwing toys when a full ball over waist was called a no ball was a drama.
Ya lol, Little John grew some balls after getting laid. :D

what was yuvi- kkr drama??

I was surprised to see boucher and kallis sledging JP.. it wasnt even critical situation or THAT important match.. two way too SENIORS doing this.. boy IPL is not just about making money ..

Kallis seems a real tough competitor. During SA's previous test series in Australia, AB DeVilliers got was dismissed hit-wicket, after a delivery from Peter Siddle or Mitchell Johnson smashed him in the pelvis/hip area. AB was down for the count, literally seething pain, but Jacques, who was standing at the other end, made no effort whatsoever to go help his team-mate. After a while, AB slowly picked himself up and trudged away. It was a very powerful message that 'Look Junior, this is no kids' play-pen. You gotto take the blows and bear the pain like a man....'

I was surprised to see boucher and kallis sledging JP.. it wasnt even critical situation or THAT important match.. two way too SENIORS doing this.. boy IPL is not just about making money ..
Its a pity that they do these things under the captaincy of Anil Kumble!:omg:

lal. just caught highlights, muta been great live :D

Duminy is a cool guy but he got quite angry after the sledging .. maybe Boucher and Kallis were sledging him on him being black as they are white South Africans and he is a black South African .. I think color is still a big factor in South Africa even after the ending of apartheid... on the other day I was reading the comments at a South African website and the while people and black South Africans were fighting with each other about the black South Africans and white South Africans in the SA team I am not sure but that might be the case as I could make reading the comments on that website

I wonder if our Indian guys get schooled like this. Teenda should sledge Chawla or Mishra :--D Most likely though, Dada will teach Sharma or Raina. Now, that will be fun.
Harbhajan tried to teach Sreesanth last year

Yuvraj vs Dada and Ishant was interesting Dada was wrong in what he did, but Yuvi gets his feelings hurt too easily and then Sharma told him to get lost as well haha
lal the commentary was: "He [Yuvi] is grumpy at the best of times" :hysterical::hysterical: