India's World Twenty20 squad announced

Experience doesn't count for much if you don't use it. They were defending 149 (which has been defended before)' date=' and he came on and bowled on the legs, around the legs, wides, but never a proper full fast flat ball into the blockhole (which he does btw when he has [i']huge score to defend, :P )
no point fighting here buddy we all know, bhajji will be playing instead of ojha
in b4 "Mr wicket" and his circus rant.:giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Except for Jadeja, I think the selection had been fair. I only wish SRT didn't opt himself out. Blokes like Irfan & Jadeja have got selected because of that. Now wondering whats wrong with Dravid? He has been terrific to say the least and he did not opt himself out like SRT, did he?

Except for Jadeja, I think the selection had been fair. I only wish SRT didn't opt himself out. Blokes like Irfan & Jadeja have got selected because of that. Now wondering whats wrong with Dravid? He has been terrific to say the least and he did not opt himself out like SRT, did he?
I thought he did for last T20 WC. This one, not sure. If he did not opt out, he should be in consideration, he showed he can hit the runs with very good S/R in this IPL.

very poor team selection y no tendulkar??? whats the quota player rohit sharma doing in the squad??? y no dinesh kartik??? y r zaheer & ishant not rested??? we do need a 2nd wicket-keeper. dinesh kartik is a must in all indian squads

very poor team selection y no tendulkar??? whats the quota player rohit sharma doing in the squad??? y no dinesh kartik??? y r zaheer & ishant not rested??? we do need a 2nd wicket-keeper. dinesh kartik is a must in all indian squads
Tendulkar has asked not to be considered for selection (only repeated for the umpteenth time on the boards). Rohit Sharma >>> Shikhar Dhawan on present form. Dinesh Karthik sucks at keeping, and his batting only comes off once in every 2 blue moons - not worth it. Zaheer and Ishant are strike bowlers, and you don't "rest" your strike bowlers for a World Cup.