IPL Spreadbet League - Closing Ceremony !

goose

goose - ure still looking at my portfolio right
you mean helping you to make money? sure...i improved your Aiye Aiye Captain trade from 110 to 130. a few here reckon that index should be far higher - let's see.

You wanted to sell Rajasthan. I need to know how many per point and i need you to quote the price (taken from top of OP) you're selling at.
I bought at 2K per point .. so can I sell it at any higher rate :hmmmm2: I will sell at the same .. 2K per point but please explain how the selling goes

I bought at 2K per point .. so can I sell it at any higher rate :hmmmm2: I will sell at the same .. 2K per point but please explain how the selling goes
You had bought Rajasthan at 54 in $2k per pt. The current market (suspended but i'll let you trade since RR not playing currently) is 58-61. So, you can close your first bet by selling at 58 in $2k per point and your profit will LOCKED in at 2,000 x (58 minus 54) = $8,000 REGARDLESS OF HOW RR PERFORM FROM THIS POINT ON. Make sense? Some find it easier to pretend you're buying and selling shares.