Who let Rameez Raja in?

Gambit

yes .. I know that .. dats why I support him .. he has been pro-India ever since his retirement from Paki cricket :dance:
The greatest sultan of swing he is. No doubt. But pro-India??? Cmon ViruRulez! Money talks. Simple. For that matter, why do you think Rameez Raja is in IPL (despite "frustrated")? $$$

The greatest sultan of swing he is. No doubt. But pro-India??? Cmon ViruRulez! Money talks. Simple. For that matter, why do you think Rameez Raja is in IPL (despite "frustrated")? $$$
I agree but Wasim Akram has always helped Indian bowlers to improve their bowling .. a lot of the recent swing bowlers have got valuable advice from him .. morevoer Akram also said that Zak is the best fast bowler at present .. he has done some valuable work for India even if for money But I remember the jack@ss Ramiz Raja commentating when IKP was new to international cricket that bowlers like Irfan Pathan are found in every nook and corner of Pakistan .. and Ramiz Raja always shows his true colors and starts blabbering about Pakistan whenever he gets a chance .. but Wasim Akram has never brought Pakistan into anything related to India .. money speaks but Akram has helped Indian bowlers and never blabbers about Pakistan unnecessarily but Ramiz Raza keeps on doing so Akram graciously respects India be it for money or whatever reason but others dont so .. so Akram >>>>>>>>>>>> all other Paki cricketers Anyways Akram is a legend and none of the others even come close to him cricket wise :hatsoff:

Wasim Akram doesn't live in India or Pakistan. He lives in his London apartment and makes frequent visits to India while less visits to Pakistan. Why the hell did they employ Pakistani commentators? If they did then what is wrong in employing the Pakistani players? IPL has to show some consistency, they either have to ban all Pakistanis or allow them all. It is stupid to get the worst of the Pakistani (Rameez) to represent IPL.

Wasim Akram doesn't live in India or Pakistan. He lives in his London apartment and makes frequent visits to India while less visits to Pakistan. Why the hell did they employ Pakistani commentators? If they did then what is wrong in employing the Pakistani players? IPL has to show some consistency, they either have to ban all Pakistanis or allow them all. It is stupid to get the worst of the Pakistani (Rameez) to represent IPL.
Quite correct. And as if their commentary team didn't suck already, why do they have to go out of their to select the most revolting commentators? Boycott was covering the Aus/Pak non-series. He should be calling IPL matches :pray:

rameez raja and his commentary = idiotic,nonsensical,praising padosis,talking always about padosis only and the most important thing making ugly faces (although he dont have to...as his one is already a buffalo like) while talking about some of the indian players...i hate that :hitler: shoot him out of the IPL....he doesnt deserve to get a chance :hitler: :hysterical:

if wsg wanted a new commentator they should have hired geoffrey boycott...compare his knowldege and comments that he gave during therecent aus pak series and the rubbish these guys say during extraa innigs...n we know how pro indian boycott neways gud to see that boycott is healthy again:yay:

if wsg wanted a new commentator they should have hired geoffrey boycott...compare his knowldege and comments that he gave during therecent aus pak series and the rubbish these guys say during extraa innigs...n we know how pro indian boycott neways gud to see that boycott is healthy again:yay:
in fact Sir Geoffrey would not mind offering his services at a discount because his darling Shilpa Shetty's team is playing well in IPL and is in with a chance for a spot in semi final!

in fact Sir Geoffrey would not mind offering his services at a discount because his darling Shilpa Shetty's team is playing well in IPL and is in with a chance for a spot in semi final!
even if shilpa is engaged shamita is there...saw sir geoffrey with them in the opening match:gossip: go on sir geoffrey....the honorary indian.:yay::dance::cheer:

I agree but Wasim Akram has always helped Indian bowlers to improve their bowling .. a lot of the recent swing bowlers have got valuable advice from him .. morevoer Akram also said that Zak is the best fast bowler at present .. he has done some valuable work for India even if for money But I remember the jack@ss Ramiz Raja commentating when IKP was new to international cricket that bowlers like Irfan Pathan are found in every nook and corner of Pakistan .. and Ramiz Raja always shows his true colors and starts blabbering about Pakistan whenever he gets a chance .. but Wasim Akram has never brought Pakistan into anything related to India .. money speaks but Akram has helped Indian bowlers and never blabbers about Pakistan unnecessarily but Ramiz Raza keeps on doing so Akram graciously respects India be it for money or whatever reason but others dont so .. so Akram >>>>>>>>>>>> all other Paki cricketers Anyways Akram is a legend and none of the others even come close to him cricket wise :hatsoff:
I think it was said by Javed Miandad and not by Ramiz Raja. can someone confirm this?

Kallis bowls short ball to Ojha. Kameez Baja says - 'This is the way to test Indian talent.' :finger: Saale, go lookup Actor's,Fakar's and Chakram's test record against us.
I was gonna post that. :D