The turning point of todays game??

Cricketics

For me it was when Duminy reached 50, no one in the Mumbai dug out stood up and clapped.. everyone were sitting and clapping. they should have stood up and clapped.. the "choke train" as fellow mumbai members call it, had started that time

For me it was when Duminy reached 50, no one in the Mumbai dug out stood up and clapped.. everyone were sitting and clapping. they should have stood up and clapped.. the "choke train" as fellow mumbai members call it, had started that time
Whoa! Good observation, lol. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Bravo's wicket was the turning point, having said I dont think it was "madness" on his part as said by Ramiz Raza coz RP and Ryan Harris had 3 overs left so he wanted to capitalise on Suman's over and rightly so. Just the execution of the shot was very poor. Throughout the match I thought he struggled, moreover he was fielding at mid-on at both the ends of the ground, that is asking too much of him who is just back after a prolonged injury. Maybe MI should play Kyle Mills which is a huge risk or Ashraful if Zak is back for next match.