In GOD, we trust

Guest Hiten.

If my team wins' date=' I have bragging rights for some time before the next international series starts and then everything is forgotten until next season. At the end, IPL is pure fun, no heartbreak. Mast maga! :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] have a question from you.. today when i was browsing ICF in the morning through my cell phone, your avatar's animation wasn't playing, it was just being a still picture.... the animation is what makes that avatar GOLD. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANIMATION BACK ON MY PHONE... :protest::protest::protest::protest::protest:

all mumbaikars should sing "Tujhe rab dikhtah hai... yaara hum kya karein"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BTW Veeru also learnt keeping Sachin as his Master as Eklavya did keeping Dronacharya as his master.. so it is not right to point fingers at the Master while keeping Veeru's avatar But regarding the Mumbai Indians team THEY REALLY SUCK :agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

have a question from you.. today when i was browsing ICF in the morning through my cell phone, your avatar's animation wasn't playing, it was just being a still picture.... the animation is what makes that avatar GOLD. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANIMATION BACK ON MY PHONE... :protest::protest::protest::protest::protest:
You were downloading MMS with your phone perhaps .. so it found flamy's avatar too much to handle after all those MMS:--D

so it is not right to point fingers at the Master while keeping Veeru's avatAR
HMMM?? arey maine kab tendulkar ke against kuch bola???? yeh jo different clips gather karke people have started making tendulkar's compilations on youtube, it was me who started all this back in 2000-01, and from there on people have started making these tendulkar clips..I am his biggest fan you will ever find.. i never went anti-Tendlya

HMMM?? arey maine kab tendulkar ke against kuch bola???? yeh jo different clips gather karke people have started making tendulkar's compilations on youtube, it was me who started all this back in 2000-01, and from there on people have started making these tendulkar clips..I am his biggest fan you will ever find.. i never went anti-Tendlya
sorry I misunderstood you dost :tee: :beer::shakehands: Jai DD, Jai Tendulkar, Jai Veeru, Jai India :cheers: :dd::dd::dd: But I will still differ with you one point which is a truth and that is Veeru is a pathetic captain :hatsoff:

have a question from you.. today when i was browsing ICF in the morning through my cell phone, your avatar's animation wasn't playing, it was just being a still picture.... the animation is what makes that avatar GOLD. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANIMATION BACK ON MY PHONE... :protest::protest::protest::protest::protest:
Your phone is a prude.

Guest Hiten.
Veeru is a pathetic captain :hatsoff:
To being with you're a pathetic supporter.... to begin with you were not sure to whether or not support your local team or SRT's team. Once SRT's team went downhill, you suddenly realized you had to oblige your local team.

To being with you're a pathetic supporter.... to begin with you were not sure to whether or not support your local team or SRT's team. Once SRT's team went downhill' date=' you suddenly realized you had to oblige your local team.[/quote'] I am not saying Veeru is not a good player but he has not been exceptional as a captain anytime .. so the fact remains that he is a good player but not a good captains Hope you n00bs realize it soon :hatsoff:

Guest Hiten.
I am not saying Veeru is not a good player but he has not been exceptional as a captain anytime .. so the fact remains that he is a good player but not a good captains Hope you n00bs realize it soon :hatsoff:
Read my post and tell me where exactly have I nitpicked your say on Veeru's captaincy or Veeru himself :dontknow: n00b huh ? :finger:

Read my post and tell me where exactly have I nitpicked your say on Veeru's captaincy or Veeru himself :dontknow: n00b huh ? :finger:
check your post .. you had highlighted the Veeru's captaincy part and bolded it dont worry you made self-pwnage to prove you are a n00b :finger::finger::finger:

Whatever the results so far, however good Tendulkar could be your saviour in this tourney is the Sri Lankan man Jayasuriya. He can single handedly demolish the rest of the teams. No offence to Tendulkar but if Jayasuriya comes good MI still have a chance. Tendulkar will do his part but again Jayasuriya should click. MI has yet agains failed to inspire, I can't believe they have won less than what BRC have. :((