For my money, Pak are favourites for T20 WC

favourites pakistan :dontknow: but :hmmmm: i ll put my money either on india or S.Africa....yes Saffers are good in all departments be it batting bowling or fie;ding pakis are poor in fielding so not pakistan he.......?????:nono: india or saffie are my favourites :nice:

Pakistan will not make it. Afridi is probably successful against Australia Z team. But he will fail against India so will be Ajmal. Gul was dealt with by Indian batsmen. I remember Aggy crashed guly for 2 fours in a row in the last world cup :cantstop:

I hope Poyzzz are sent home PAK'ing in the first round by some minnows for there is no other team I hate so much
Just prepare a green pitch unleash netherlands against them. I am sure they will not cross 100. Especially the fans.. are intolerable. The way they hype players who are yet to make international debut will make you throw up.
favourites pakistan :dontknow: but :hmmmm: i ll put my money either on india or S.Africa....yes Saffers are good in all departments be it batting bowling or fie;ding pakis are poor in fielding so not pakistan he.......?????:nono: india or saffie are my favourites :nice:
facepalm_4.jpg

man pakistan has habit of throwing away winning positions under pressure. they will make it to the semis but to progress further than tht u need a team tht can hold itself under pressure. the pakis will start mis fielding, bowling the wrong lenghts and throwing away their wickets when under pressure. so my money is on either of india,saf or nz

they do have a good team but keep in mind that the pitches in UAE were ideal for spinners. Pakistan have a formidable T20 side, though i still lay the odds on new zealand. they are the only team to have beaten us at T20 (and once the aussies). infact, we have never managed to get a leg over the kiwis.

Just prepare a green pitch unleash netherlands against them. I am sure they will not cross 100. Especially the fans.. are intolerable. The way they hype players who are yet to make international debut will make you throw up.
excuse are you telling me that mohammed tallah is not the phhasted baller eva?
Guest gaurav_indian
excuse are you telling me that mohammed tallah is not the phhasted baller eva?
Nope Mohammed Irfan is the next big thing.He is the great khali of cricket.:hysterical::hysterical: