Jinxing and anti-jinxing

DomainK

It's all about adjusting. Even i hate this jinxing and stuff since they are overdone, but well you can't really complaint. Just like you people are annoyed by other posters who are jinxing and stuff, some one like me is annoyed by those posts which keep mentioning the word "God" I mean even I am a big Tendulkar fan, but when i enter a thread i see God god everywhere rather then some useful stuff. Now thats another bad quality of posters. I seriously hate but i don't say anything about it.. Well we all gotta adjust on this public forum Everyone has some sorta bad quality.. As much as you both are rite @ Domaink and Graphic, there are things which you guys should focus on aswell. Rest all is good..
lol, I overuse the word GOD, because I know there are some people who get annoyed by it :haha:

It's all about adjusting. Even i hate this jinxing and stuff since they are overdone, but well you can't really complaint. Just like you people are annoyed by other posters who are jinxing and stuff, some one like me is annoyed by those posts which keep mentioning the word "God" I mean even I am a big Tendulkar fan, but when i enter a thread i see God god everywhere rather then some useful stuff. Now thats another bad quality of posters. I seriously hate but i don't say anything about it.. Well we all gotta adjust on this public forum Everyone has some sorta bad quality.. As much as you both are rite @ Domaink and Graphic, there are things which you guys should focus on aswell. Rest all is good..
Thanks Cricketics. I don't care if people don't praise my favorite player or whatever. But calling Sachin a coward is just wrong. Thats what I felt. Anyways, understand your point. But I never refer to him as God much anyways :aetsch:

well it's fine.... everyone has some habit which might annoy a fello icfer.. we can't make everyone happy etc.. I might be annoying people by favoring Delhhites. Well I can't help it, they are good players and if someoen is annoyed by it, then i don't give an eff about it..

Thanks Cricketics. I don't care if people don't praise my favorite player or whatever. But calling Sachin a coward is just wrong. Thats what I felt. Anyways, understand your point. But I never refer to him as God much anyways :aetsch:
yaar who ever calls sachin a coward knows that tendulkar isn't.. He/she would just comment such things to mock or frustrate other people.. Every Indian would have atleast some respect for the master who has played for 20 yrz and still continues to dominate

yaar who ever calls sachin a coward knows that tendulkar isn't.. He/she would just comment such things to mock or frustrate other people.. Every Indian would have atleast some respect for the master who has played for 20 yrz and still continues to dominate
People need to realize that Sachin was not called coward as a player but only as a captain.. his decision to hide all the experienced and senior batsmen in the middle order was not the right decision for sure.. people said that he was God and so he could not do wrong .. I only debated that he was acting like a coward by not sending the experienced batsmen but sending kids instead at the start.. this resulted in wasting of the first six overs which was one of the main reasons for losing the match .. if Nayar would not have played a brilliant innings then MI would have been thrashed that day .. even Sachin and Nayar's innings could not save them because the required run rate was too high due to the waste of the first six overs

People need to realize that Sachin was not called coward as a player but only as a captain.. his decision to hide all the experienced and senior batsmen in the middle order was not the right decision for sure.. people said that he was God and so he could not do wrong .. I only debated that he was acting like a coward by not sending the experienced batsmen but sending kids instead at the start.. this resulted in wasting of the first six overs which was one of the main reasons for losing the match .. if Nayar would not have played a brilliant innings then MI would have been thrashed that day .. even Sachin and Nayar's innings could not save them because the required run rate was too high due to the waste of the first six overs
no that was not the reason.it was a brave move.it failed coz the 'kids' couldn't do the job they were supposed to.i'm quite sure thier job was to play a quickfire cameo n get the reqd. RR down.also couldn't hit those lusty blows even after getting set.

Sachin is a package, son of the soil and cricket...the idol for all the lapunters who are playing now How easy it for a internet-hopping user to call a player like him a coward. You think you know more than him? have you played a professional game, do you know how to hold a cricket bat and stand at the crease? If the comment was made in jest, fine - but when u present a case..then u look like a fool trust me, just leave it.. no coward stays in business for that long You should word it like "sachin made a mistake by trying"

VR, I think it was the right decision. Everyone knows that under lights in Durban, contributions by the top order are almost always negligible. Keeping this in mind, SRT decided to keep himself,Jaya and Duminy lower down the order. Yes, you could say he sacrificed the bacchas but it was for the greater good of the team. These guys are million times better than Takla/Pinal etc. The move was akin to a King sending in the foot soldiers first to better understand the fabric of the war before advancing to attack with his strongest batallion, himself.