Got to be an IPL record

bunny

I am far from being a supporter of KKR. But Buchanan still managed to get on my nerves. He spoilt the fun for the crowd with ridiculous team selection, ridiculous captain theories, ridiculous batting order. This guy is an insult to all the coaches in the world.

And even now if KKR does not get rid of Buchanan then shame on the KKR management
I dont know but after reading the fake ipl player that Veenie Dildo has contacted Sticky Something to be KKR captain for next IPL, I am feeling that Veenie Dildo might be thinking of the Sticky Something - Bhookha Naan combianation for next IPL .. maybe he believes that Sticky Something - Bhookha Naan had won Australia the world cup and so it will work in IPL 2 .. but he seems to forget that Aussie team was great and the captain and coach had noting much to do with the team's success I dont know but I have a feeling that Bhookha Naan will not be kicked out by Veenie Dildo

Mccullum said that he will resign if KKR fail to reach semis.why doesnt he resign now?atleast let Ganguly captain for few games.

I dont know but after reading the fake ipl player that Veenie Dildo has contacted Sticky Something to be KKR captain for next IPL, I am feeling that Veenie Dildo might be thinking of the Sticky Something - Bhookha Naan combianation for next IPL .. maybe he believes that Sticky Something - Bhookha Naan had won Australia the world cup and so it will work in IPL 2 .. but he seems to forget that Aussie team was great and the captain and coach had noting much to do with the team's success I dont know but I have a feeling that Bhookha Naan will not be kicked out by Veenie Dildo
who is that?

^^ surely a record :giggle: but :kkr: are there to deliver such records...arent they ...???? :haha: any ways i think the 4 overseas players should be DAVID HUSSEY BRAD HODGE MORNE VAN WYK MASHRAFE MORTAZA/AJANTHA MENDIS and i reckon Ganguly should be the captain.....coz Mcullum is a flopster as a captain.... so buchanan should be axed and somebody else should take his spot >>>>but who can it be...:nervous: :hmmm: