'Mind your own business,' Gayle tells Strauss

Guest gaurav_indian

Strauss was right. It was pretty pathetic for Gayle to only show up two days before the test as the captain when his team have had so many problems in the past adjusting to the English conditions. I don't like Strauss but plenty of other people were thinking the same thing, Strauss just said it publicly which is fine by me. Ofcourse Gayle has every right to respond. Hopefully this will add some spice to the next test match.

atleast Gayle is honest about where he stands unlike many Englishmen who are probably jealous because they will never be good at t20 because of how they are taught cricket and the conditions of pitches in England which doesnt encourage aggresive strokeplay-they know they will never get the IPL moolah.

Chris Gayle is even cooler than Liquid Nitrogen. When he opens his mouth, especially to take a shot at opponents, you can be rest assured that there are some mouth-watering sound bites on the way. You really dont wanna play verbal volleys with him. I love da Man! :D

Guest gaurav_indian
Strauss was right. It was pretty pathetic for Gayle to only show up two days before the test as the captain when his team have had so many problems in the past adjusting to the English conditions. I don't like Strauss but plenty of other people were thinking the same thing, Strauss just said it publicly which is fine by me. Ofcourse Gayle has every right to respond. Hopefully this will add some spice to the next test match.
He is playing mind games.He should mind his own business.

Guest gaurav_indian
Gayle is going to crack a triple ton in the next test and we can all say.. Andrew Strauss statement = EPIC FAIL
fixed :orderorder:

Gayle picks Strauss out.. fitting reply... What kind of Test opening batsman is Strauss if he gets out to an T20 part time spinner from a ******* team that is at the bottom of the table in a club league played in a 3rd world country (sorry for this reference.. but just rubbing it in)...

Guest gaurav_indian
Gayle picks Strauss out.. fitting reply... What kind of Test opening batsman is Strauss if he gets out to an T20 part time spinner from a ******* team that is at the bottom of the table in a club league played in a 3rd world country (sorry for this reference.. but just rubbing it in)...
I enjoyed it.B->B->