Chennai favourite to win title; Delhi not best side: Warne

Feed

I took Shane Warne this long to realize something I have been saying for 6 weeks now. :D Chennai is certainly the best team out there, but I dont agree with the term 'favorites' being used here. In T20, especially in IPL T20, there's nothing called the favorite or the under-dog. Every team is capable of beating any other team on a given day. So, I wouldnt be surprised if Chennai loses in the semis even, but I certainly would be EXTREMELY disappointed if that happens.

Guest gaurav_indian
DC will win it
Yeah it doesnt matter if its CSK or BRC in the final.DC will win it.:two_thumbs_up:

Guest gaurav_indian
..and we will hear the brunt of Aussie Captains win finals etc I want Dhoni to lose so he has the hunger to lift the T20WC next month
Dhoni is made to win trophies and cup plates for india only.I want Dhoni to lose today's match so that he can rest his back for one extra day before WC T20.Who cares about CSK winning the title.:cantstop:

Warney had a good prediction. Dd was never as good as chennai when it comes to the proper all around. and Chennai were a definate favorites to win. O boy, may be Warney's South African mate Cullinan would have to come and tell him that Chennai are also chokers.