Well played Delhi and congrats Deccan Chargers

Cricketics

Going out.. won't be here on site throughout so just feeling sorry for fellow Delhi fans and formyself for notable to make it to finals. Deccan chargers, mainly Gilly is just terribly scoring runs and would win the game for Hyderabad with ease. So congrats to them and we just weren't good enough on this big day. JAI HIND DELHI IS STILL BAAP OF ALL. AND KUMBLE ZINDABAAD.. BYE BYE

YOU GUYS just know one word choke choke.. thats such crap.. all i see is the word choke being used all the time. Haven't you got bored of this word.. all the time just using the same word even though it doesn't make sense.. choke is something, when you are winning and you j ust throw it away..Delhi never started this game as 100% favorites.. Its 2020 and the opposition is not a line up of papua new guinea. Its a solid team which always had chance of winning..

I am a DD supporter but I will still be happy with Veeru losing as a captain of DD ... the team selection has been terribly pathetic and was sure to backfire one day ... a very good all rounder like Vettori was kept out to accomodate a slogger like Warner when Veeru was back in form .. and McGrath was not given a single game DD lost due to Veeru's pathetic captaincy and team selection