Time to switch allegiance..

Guest Hiten.

I'm utterly confused of WHERE Dhoni & Rohit fit in the team. Both have shown again and again that if they come before the 14-15th over, they will play tuk-tuk cricket for at least 2-3 overs and waste some precious balls. Rohit should come just before/after Yusuf depending on the situation. He's the kind of player who can clear the boundary in his first ball at the crease. Dhoni though, is not that kind of a player. So Dhoni's position will be make or break in the team UNLESS we are chasing some low-scoring games or have a really strong start at the top of the order that brings down the RRR to 6.5/over or so. I really hope he finds some hitting form. Dhoni has been struggling to middle length balls that should be gone to the boundary easily. Hopefully he finds his place before the tournament stars. Also, regarding Bhajji, I hope he is rested for the first warmup against NZ and Ojha is tested. I think Ojha turns the ball much more than Bhajji and has much more variations. Previously Bhajji's T20 bowling style has been quick yorkers - so he has not been a wicket taking bowler but a run container which will be disastrous if RP/Zaheer or Praveen don't fire at the start

A T20 team has to be a balanced amalgam of hitters and crafters. We have Sehwag , Raina , Yuvraj and the Pathan to do the hitting and Gauti , Rohit , Dhoni to feed the strike to them.But 3 of them is a bit too many and one of them needs to switch. Dhoni is one person who can fit into the role of a hitter and needs to if india have to put in bigger scores.But he has this weird fear of failure. He can hit the ball but doesn't do it because he fears he will get out and instead prefers playing a run - a - ball innings , which is fine in ODIs but unacceptable in a T20

A T20 team has to be a balanced amalgam of hitters and crafters. We have Sehwag ' date=' Raina , Yuvraj and the Pathan to do the hitting and [b']Gauti , Rohit , Dhoni to feed the strike to them.But 3 of them is a bit too many and one of them needs to switch. Dhoni is one person who can fit into the role of a hitter and needs to if india have to put in bigger scores.But he has this weird fear of failure. He can hit the ball but doesn't do it because he fears he will get out and instead prefers playing a run - a - ball innings , which is fine in ODIs but unacceptable in a T20
but these three also play aggressive cricket though maybe a bit less of hitting .. Rohit and Dhoni especially enjoys hitting as much as they enjoy batting
Defending a T20 title is much harder than defending the ODI WC crown. I dont expect us to do it.
Agree.i won't be surprised(but hugely dissapointed) if we fail to make the semis even.we have been pathetic in T20 internationals since T20 WC 2007.we lost to aus miserably in melbourne,struggled to beat a half-strength lankan side n then lost 2 straight to kiwis. only game we won convincingly was against Aus in Mumbai.

My team and really the best team for india atm viru gambhir raina yuvi rohit yusuf dhoni Irfan Ojha/Ishant bhajji RP The middle batting order could change according to the situation with yousaf being the trump card as he can change the game any time when in form Also we can play two spinners if it takes out that like this year ipl where spinners had fun in fast bowlers pitches

My team and really the best team for india atm viru gambhir raina yuvi rohit yusuf dhoni Irfan Ojha/Ishant bhajji RP The middle batting order could change according to the situation with yousaf being the trump card as he can change the game any time when in form Also we can play two spinners if it takes out that like this year ipl where spinners had fun in fast bowlers pitches
the best team must include Zak.this is the best team: Sehwag Gauti Dhoni Yuvi Raina Rohit Yusuf Irfan Bhajji Zak RP
the best team must include Zak.this is the best team:
Well, he has not played for a while so at the moment Zak is no for me and his bowling style is different as in he does go for some runs when taking 1-2 wickets which the extra runs we cannot afford
Well' date=' he has not played for a while so at the moment Zak is no for me and his bowling style is different as in he does go for some runs when taking 1-2 wickets which the extra runs we cannot afford[/quote'] I DONT AGREE.if he is fit he has to play.he has always done well in England. n his ability to bowl yorkers at death would come in handy.plus he can bat if needed