If you could be an international cricketer

If you could be an international cricketer  

1. 1.

How 'bout yourself Gambit? Whom would you choose to be ?
I am a very shallow individual and hence wouldn't pick greatness over an endless supply of money and women. I hold VVS is very high regard and Yuvi in not a lot but given a choice, I would choose to be Yuvraj Singh exactly for how I described him (everything before the But sentence) in the OP.

i love Laxman n cant enuf admire enuf his contribution to Indian cricket,he is a legend but if a choice is given to me, i would like to be exactly like Yuvraj.would like to hit six 6's,party hard, n who doesn't like deepika n Kim.

Also' date=' who can ever forget the amazing knock by Kaif and Yuvi in the Natwest ODI final? One of the greatest ODI victories by an Indian team given the improbably odds they faced.[/quote'] LOL! Whenever I hear people hyping up that match, it reminds me of Pakis going gaga over Inzamam's hundred against BD.
LOL! Whenever I hear people hyping up that match' date=' it reminds me of Pakis going gaga over Inzamam's hundred against BD.[/quote'] it is not hype,it was truly a great effort by 2 youngsters to win the game from an improbable position
Yes it was' date=' but "One of the greatest ODI victories by an Indian team"? Not even close.[/quote'] it was IMHO.if u look at it in context. it was the finals n we were famous these days for choking in finals.we weren't playing too great a side.yet we managed to chase 325 which hadn't been done too many till then.add to that the situation
it was IMHO.if u look at it in context. it was the finals n we were famous these days for choking in finals.we weren't playing too great a side.yet we managed to chase 325 which hadn't been done too many till then.add to that the situation
How long a list do you want to have for it to be "One of the greatest ODI victories by an Indian team"? It certainly won't make my top 10.

Neither They are my favorite cricketers and I admire them tremendously but I don't want to be in either of their shoes The lifestyles they lead; carrying the burden of one billion people everytime you step onto the field; the thought of your friends and foes breathing down your neck, some wanting you to win, some wanting you to fail; the lack of privacy and the feeling that no matter how significant your achievements are till date, you always have to prove yourself and you're one mistake away from being ridiculed by your friends and fans at a time when you needed them the most is not something I want to experience Just makes you realize how special they are. I hold the Indian team in very high regard as they have to live with expectations people wouldn't set for themselves

How long a list do you want to have for it to be "One of the greatest ODI victories by an Indian team"? It certainly won't make my top 10.
1. It was a final against a major test playing nation 2. at the spiritual home of cricket, Lord's 3. from 140 something for 5, the two batsmen chased down 325 in a time when it was still rare to chase 300 plus score 4. at that point India were considered chokers in finals and poor travellers 5. finally how could anyone forget this which is probably one of the most memorable moments in recent Indian cricket? jdqwnHjhfjb.jpg PS England did have a pretty good ODI team at that time: ME Trescothick NV Knight N Hussain A Flintoff MP Vaughan PD Collingwood AJ Stewart D Gough AF Giles
1. It was a final against a major test playing nation 2. at the spiritual home of cricket, Lord's 3. from 140 something for 5, the two batsmen chased down 325 in a time when it was still rare to chase 300 plus score 4. at that point India were considered chokers in finals and poor travellers 5. finally how could anyone forget this which is probably one of the most memorable moments in recent Indian cricket? PS England did have a pretty good ODI team at that time: ME Trescothick NV Knight N Hussain A Flintoff MP Vaughan PD Collingwood AJ Stewart D Gough AF Giles
So you consider the Natwest triumph as one of the top 10 ODI victories by India?