New look Cricinfo

Nope' date=' change is always welcome. But here, its a style issue - I liked the simplistic manner in the which the site was built. It seemed more clean for me.[/quote'] Cricket fas found that simplistic site better. But for a new user, it did not have a great navigation. Now its much easier to browse the site and find everything out. I myself once struggled to find "Ask Steven" page even though I have been browsing that site for ages now. We could found our way around cricinfo because we knew where to find things. But for someone new it would take months to keep surfing and wait to stumble into things.

It feels a lot better to browse this website on cell phone. The old cricinfo used to give me hardtime while browsing. I think this is an ideal format to browse the website through cell phone. I am liking it. I like how there are tabs now for full scorecard and stuff rather then a link to live scorecard. scorecard basically loads in the same page without changing the url, so u don't have to wait for extra loading on page even if your comp is slow.