Bangles

Guest Hiten.

Did some Bangladeshi fan say they don't burn effigies ? I came across one of the hilarious piece of article during the WC 2007. I have treasured this link for eternity :icflove:

DHAKA, April 4 (Reuters) - Angry Bangladesh fans have burned an effigy of World Cup captain Habibul Bashar after his team fell to consecutive defeats in the Caribbean. It was for the first time that Bangladeshi fans had burned effigies of the captain of their national team, although the side had lost 117 one dayers out of 154 since 1986. Bangladesh, who beat India by five wickets and Bermuda by seven wickets in the group phase, lost to Australia and New Zealand by 10 and nine wickets respectively in their first two matches of the second stage Super Eights. Students at Dhaka University burned the effigy of Bashar, calling for the skipper to quit. The burning of effigies of failing cricketers is common in India and Pakistan. Bashar had been singled out for particular criticism after scoring only 52 runs in the four innings he has had so far in the tournament.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/cricketNews/idUKDHA15614620070404
Bangladesh, who beat India by five wickets and Bermuda by seven wickets in the group phase, lost to Australia and New Zealand by 10 and nine wickets respectively in their first two matches of the second stage Super Eights.
That is the story of Bangladesh forever......
Snatch the test status from Bangles and give it to the Irish.. I wont be surprised if the Irish team becomes better than even England in a few years
Nice...sure dude... what did Bangladesh do to u? Anyways Enjoy while it lasts.....It wont rain all the time...
what did Bangladesh do to u? ...
i cant speak for otherz but i can say that BD cricket team ruined my cricket viewing exprience with their substandard, no *****y, level of play as a cricket lover, i wanna see good cricket and your team cannot provide it,never has and neva will
Nice...sure dude... what did Bangladesh do to u? Anyways Enjoy while it lasts.....It wont rain all the time...
We are not criticizing Bangladesh because of you guys. They are genuinely poor spectacle at the international level. It is only good for BD they lose the Test status. It is harming both BD cricket and international cricket. Your players are using international matches to learn cricket. You don't jump into pacific to learn swimming. Start playing in domestic tournaments of other countries . We are tired of watching these brainless kids play like retards time and again. No wonder Siddons is pissed off. I don't even know why he is still coaching your team.

On top of that it does no good to Bangladesh cricket fans/supporters and the players too to watch Bangladesh lose majority of their games. All these days Bangladesh were losing to test teams and now they have started to lose to associate teams. If Zimboks were in the same group, they would have beaten you guys too.

Guest Hiten.
A bunch of part timers from Canada(who actually took annual leave from their jobs) smashed the :hahaha: Bangla boys in the 2003 world cup.
On top of that look at the weather conditions in which we practiced prior to WC :hysterical: 6922.jpg B->
i cant speak for otherz but i can say that BD cricket team ruined my cricket viewing exprience with their substandard, no *****y, level of play as a cricket lover, i wanna see good cricket and your team cannot provide it,never has and neva will
i guess we'll have to rely on the men in green to provide that "good cricket" since the boys in blue didn't make the cut this time. :icflove:

Seriously guys.you guys have to stop this stupid banters. We have explained clearly why Bangladesh is rated lowly by other teams. Even if you had won this T20 cup our opinion about you would not have changed one bit. Win a Test match first against one of the top 8 nation then you will earn respect. I never expected India to make semis in a tough group. We know what to expect unlike you guys opening a "celebration of victory" thread before the match. Drop the cockines and attitude.

It's silly of you in particular Kriterion who must still be wiping the egg after all the tall claims made in this thread to come back and post something like this. The rest of the folks were at least not making such tall claims. Bangladesh lost against Ireland and the only team Ireland beat was Bangladesh... Figure that and they are back to give us a bit of stick.... It's a mad world. A Pakistani giving us a bit of stick is all right given they have made it to Semis but Banglas .....:headshake:

its ok you don't have to respect our players...we don't much either lol. But yaar we were so close against the Kiwis. It was like 320 needed in the 5th day for NZ to win and Ashrafool couldn't keep the pressure on like wth man. Thats the thing you can't expect NZ to make mistakes for 5 straight days. But yeah I hate this T20 thing...I would rather want the team to compete at least till 5th day over winning some 3 hr fun match any day.

its ok you don't have to respect our players...we don't much either lol. But yaar we were so close against the Kiwis. It was like 320 needed in the 5th day for NZ to win and Ashrafool couldn't keep the pressure on like wth man. Thats the thing you can't expect NZ to make mistakes for 5 straight days. But yeah I hate this T20 thing...I would rather want the team to compete at least till 5th day over winning some 3 hr fun match any day.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: The ones with the most ICF $ get special favours.

I think Ireland deserves a better chance than the retarded Bangles. Bangles should be striped of test and we need some extra ball boys too as veeru will be smashing everywhere when he's back. Ashraful can be our new ball boy. LOL what a silly loser team