Bangles

I thought we inspired india to go for more new guns for their odi side after 2007 WC. Anyways bottom line' date=' give us another year. We will see...[/quote'] When someone says India will beat Bangladesh easily..you shouldn't get your nicker twisted. Because it is a fact. No idiot except Bangladesh fan will bet on Bangladesh against India. You are hinging on an upset. When you don't win you can always say "We are expected to lose so no big deal". When you win.. you gloat like there is no tomorrow. Your team hasn't reached that stage. You are barely better than Ireland.. that is mostly because you played a lot more cricket than Ireland. Look at Netherlands. They hardly play international cricket. They knocked the stuff out of England. Would you say Netherlands is a better side than England? No. Try to be humble when you occasionally pull off a win. You will earn respect.
LOL' date=' most people root for the underdogs. I don't think that will be the case for Bangles.[/quote'] They have inherited this gloating mentality and empty pride from their former rulers. There are lot of similarities. 148k bowler, 147k bowler.. just like 22 k gold this is something you would find across the border. Time will decide whether it is gold or petrified horse sh**.
Now I cannot see future, but i know what these players are capable and if they can play to their ability than we will be a good team. In bowling hopefully Mashrafee will get back his form, Rubel is new and looks promising. razzak will have enough time to sort out his new action + we have coupe more left armers on the pipe line. Again I may be wrong....
if kaif played to the best of his ability every game (like he did in natwest final) then India wouldnt lose any ODi till he retired no maybe, you are wrong your team is made up of mediocre players n nothing is going to change in the next 4-5 yrs. you want to see talent look at manish pandey had he been born in BD he would be in your international team,

You Bangles fans have to thank BCCI and its power to still have test status for your sh1tty team Its very funny to see you guys so much arrogant and even have the balls to talk about Indian legends Its similar to some retarted Indian soccer fans compare their team to Brazil or Argentina. Its much better to think a bit before typing in that fecking keyboard of yours

guys come on why we all are acting like it baby for, respect to each others and be polite and please post a good comment i mean try to express your opinion in a nice way, and finaly please dont bully others comment give it bit respect. thanx

Guest gaurav_indian
LOL' date=' most people root for the underdogs. I don't think that will be the case for Bangles.[/quote'] This time indian team is the underdog.Becoz we lost to Bangladesh in last WC.:--D
guys come on why we all are acting like it baby for, respect to each others and be polite and please post a good comment i mean try to express your opinion in a nice way, and finaly please dont bully others comment give it bit respect. thanx
not so long aho ppl on this forum used to cheer for BD and then we saw BD fans; i have no respect for you crappy team whos strike bowler couldnt defend 20 runs in last over. anyways few hrs from now once we are done with you we wont have to see you.
Guest gaurav_indian
not so long aho ppl on this forum used to cheer for BD and then we saw BD fans; i have no respect for you crappy team whos strike bowler couldnt defend 20 runs in last over. anyways few hrs from now once we are done with you we wont have to see you.
You should never underestimate the other teams.
You should never underestimate the other teams.
That is right. But they desperately long for us to take them seriously like we take SA/OZ/SL seriously. When they pull off a fluke win they get so cuckoo that they believe they won a world cup. Yes they are capable of upsetting India just like Netherlands upsetting England, :kkr: upsetting anybody.
Guest gaurav_indian
India have never beaten Bangles in a world cup. :winky:
Pakistan have never beaten Ireland in a World Cup.:giggle:
Chill guys..... i hope its a good match, and chances are tha you guys will win, may be even with 10 overs to spare or by 100 runs....So heres wishing the India team good luck for the whole tournament from a BD supporter.... enough with the sh*t talks...lets enjoy the game.. :two_thumbs_up:
Guest gaurav_indian
Chill guys..... i hope its a good match, and chances are tha you guys will win, may be even with 10 overs to spare or by 100 runs....So heres wishing the India team good luck for the whole tournament from a BD supporter.... enough with the sh*t talks...lets enjoy the game.. :two_thumbs_up:
Only if the weather is good. :wall: :wall: