Brilliant Bravo

What a game he had. Bounced Gambhir out of the game, got rid of Dhoni. Then took two key wickets in the end which could've potentially put our score 10 runs higher than it was. Then batted like a dream - the shots against Harbhajan and Ojha were breathtaking - and he was busy throughout the innings. It hurts a lot that India lost but we did lose to a great performance, and Bravo's been a favorite batsman of mine. He batted with strategy, with flair, and with power. Awesome player.

What a game he had. Bounced Gambhir out of the game' date=' [b'] got rid of Dhoni . Then took two key wickets in the end which could've potentially put our score 10 runs higher than it was. Then batted like a dream - the shots against Harbhajan and Ojha were breathtaking - and he was busy throughout the innings. It hurts a lot that India lost but we did lose to a great performance, and Bravo's been a favorite batsman of mine. He batted with strategy, with flair, and with power. Awesome player.
Umm I am sure Gayle would have wanted Dhoni to bat on for a fair while ... But yeah you are right otherwise. Wish he had shown the same resolve for Mumbai ...

Excellent inning without a blemish. Happy to watch two sublime innings today, one from Yuvraj and the other from Bravo. If Bravo continues to play like this I won't miss watching Lara. Bravo is a right hand replica of Brian Lara. Same shots, similar execution, the exaggerated use of wrist and follow through. Very much Brian Lara like. That was a top knock. I couldn't stop appreciating his batting, it was top notch.