Rofl performance

heheheh funny thing is that when i saw Rohit and Gambhir give us a good start and thought game is in the bag. I switched off the tv so that my daughter will sleep. After 45 mins I was laughingg I saw Bhajji ccoming as new batsman
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Was amused to see Dhoni send Jadeja at number 8, maybe we could have done with the solid "platform" the latter would have provided batting up the order :haha: :haha:

I didn't watch a ball, that was a fantastic decision. I didn't watch a ball also between NZ v SL as I knew NZ was going to be thrashed. Fantastic decision to not watch both games. I don't feel a pinch today.... All those that watched, you guys are eternal optimists and need a life :hysterical:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Was amused to see Dhoni send Jadeja at number 8, maybe we could have done with the solid "platform" the latter would have provided batting up the order :haha: :haha:
True...given that we needed 86 off 86 balls at a point, maybe sending Jadeja early on is what India needed today.
Guest Hiten.
True...given that we needed 86 off 86 balls at a point' date=' maybe sending Jadeja early on is what India needed today.[/quote'] Dhoni would have been sliced to death, had he sent Jadeja any earlier today :hysterical: Karo toh bhi problem, na karo toh bhi problem .... Such is life for Indian cricketers :--D
Dhoni would have been sliced to death, had he sent Jadeja any earlier today :hysterical: Karo toh bhi problem, na karo toh bhi problem .... Such is life for Indian cricketers :--D
That is true..but if he can't make decisions anymore without the fear of the fans, he shouldn't be Captaining really. If he had taken that gamble, maybe India would have won given SA their first loss today.

I'm hoping to watch South Africa vs Sri Lanka and hope that will transpire. Without doubt they have been the best teams in this world cup and like India and Pakistan were in the last world cup these two teams can light up the finals with a close one. Any other combination will not make the finals as close.

I'm hoping to watch South Africa vs Sri Lanka and hope that will transpire. Without doubt they have been the best teams in this world cup and like India and Pakistan were in the last world cup these two teams can light up the finals with a close one. Any other combination will not make the finals as close.
me too...SAF won't be able to handle murali and mendis