Badrinath: I will be tested in WI

Feed

Lord :haha: Not as many times as Yuvi has been pathetic in Test matches? Long rope, eh?
but he has been brilliant in ODIs n hes got 3 test hundreds,two of them on green tracks. n he doesnt moan about not being selected for test.he showed his dissapointment,but also accepted there wasnt a place for him
M Vijay would play most games. Badri will get just one game IMO. One more opportunity amongst so many failed ones.
Oh, I forgot nanda also needs to count how many failed ones Yuvi got in Tests before they whine about long rope for Badri in ODIs. How many did he get? But Yuvi is the "singh is kinng" :winky: and Badri is supposed to be always below the sarpanch. :rotfl:
You mean all THREE of the ODIs he has played in his career one of which he scored 27*? :hysterical:
:-! bro, he sh!ts in his pants when he sees a fast bowler bowling to him.. did u see hyow pathetic he was against oz in the BPXI match?? did u see how he failed in the SL serious.. dhoni was kind enough to give him so many chances irrespective of his continuous failures.. did u see how he flopped in IPL?? he cant hit a ball to the boundary..
but he has been brilliant in ODIs n hes got 3 test hundreds,two of them on green tracks.
Yes, there is no question in ODIs. But in Tests he has been given a heck of a long rope. We are talking about "failed chances" here, not specific to ODIs or Tests.
Yes - this time around all our batsmen will be facing a lot of chin music from the fired up WI bowlers. Would have been better if Raina was in the squad as well, so we can see if he shows better technique than in T20 WC.
:haha: poor Raina. He is being used a reference point for judging our ability against short pitched bowling. But i have seen him struggle on even flatter surfaces.
Oh, I forgot nanda also needs to count how many failed ones Yuvi got in Tests before they whine about long rope for Badri in ODIs. How many did he get? But Yuvi is the "singh is kinng" :winky: and Badri is supposed to be always below the sarpanch. :rotfl:
Sure tell that to nanda - I don't care :P
Look at me...I am a long forgotten victim..I am a victim....let me whine...let me whine till I drop dead. :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: You can take your victim mentality and shove it where the sun doesn't shine...whine whine..shine shine.
Look at me...I am a long forgotten victim..I am a victim....let me whine...let me whine till I drop dead. :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: You can take your victim mentality and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
But you can't whine unless you're a victim right? And for those mentioning the BPXI vs. Australians: http://www.cricinfo.com/indvaus2008/engine/match/345668.html , look at Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma, and look at those stats. 2 lbw to Siddle, and caught by Haddin off Lee's bowling (which was trash at that time).
Guest Hiten.
He's not from "Srikkanth region" :secret: even though the selectors repeatedly placed their faith in him. So, lets not bring up uncomfortable topics for some like Lord, blue_brigade, nandya et.al :winky:
You never have anything constructive to say do you ? Stop acting victim all the time, its getting ridiculous. Akash Chopra has been milking runs in Domestic season yet ignored when India was desperately looking for openers until GG answered call of duty. Were Indian selectors from Mumbai lobby ignoring a Delhi-wallah on purpose ? Dude you carry sour grapes in each and every thread and I am really getting sick of your bullshit.
He's not from "Srikkanth region" :secret: even though the selectors repeatedly placed their faith in him. So, lets not bring up uncomfortable topics for some like Lord, blue_brigade, nandya, punjabi_khota et.al :winky:
Rohit Sharma overall 37 35 10 680 70* 27.20 939 72.41 0 4 2 51 5 :giggle:

Badri doesn't come across as a confident individual. He doesn't back his ability. He has sterling record in India A matches. He seems like someone who works very hard for his runs. It just doesn't come easily. In terms of confidence i rate both M Vijay and Dinesh Karthik above him. Probably he feels he is old enough to be discarded permanently if he fails. Fear of failure. He should look at players like Misba, Mike Hussey who are well over 30. Wish him well. If he can translate his first class performance at Test level India will benefit a lot. He is an excellent innings builder. As far as technique is concerned he has one major kink. He is somewhat clueless against ball that comes back . Ishant exposed him inside out in the first class match with a venomous spell and finally put him out of misery on a lively pitch.