I've already started preparing for Windies tour: Vijay

Feed

Vijay is tall, compact and has good balance when he plays shots. Not sure if he would make impact in ODIs as he is not a free stroking player. I don't think he has problem with short stuffs from little i have seen. Siddle was really quick in the last Test. He negotiated him very well. Only problem could be he tends to go across too much which makes him a leg before canddate. Kohli is even worse in this aspect. He generally shuffles too much. But it is easier to fix than batting poorly against short stuffs. Gambhir had both problems when he started his career. Short stuffs and going across the stumps and closing the bat too soon. From a technical point of view Vijay is solid. Remember Azharuddin who had problems with shorter deliveries for a decade before he decided to adopt two eyed stance. That is when he started destroying bowlers on the onside. Klusner vs Azhar battle was classic. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2w51AuENA]YouTube - Legends of Cricket :: Azharuddin Smashing Klusener for 5 consecutive Fours![/ame]

He's a good bat all right but these lads should spend more time practicing their skills than visiting pubs and looking for instant fun. They will then get consistent. Once they are performing well enough it will come looking for them.

He's a good bat all right but these lads should spend more time practicing their skills than visiting pubs and looking for instant fun. They will then get consistent. Once they are performing well enough it will come looking for them.
:two_thumbs_up: Ravi - pls. send this to Sreesanth also :D
Dude, I am glad that they visit pubs and the like. They must need some rest and change from their hectic schedule and mind numbing cycle of plane - bus - hotel - bus - ground.