Tendulkar and Younis Khan against M&M

King

Just watched Sri Lanka bowlers demolish West Indies. Apart from Gayle none was even able to get to double figures. M, M & M were far too good and there have not been many batsmen that have played well against Murali and Mendis. Tendulkar played both Murali and Mendis very well in Sri Lanka. Another batsmen I reckon that handled M&M very well was Younis Khan. He swept both of them with disdain and both looked out of sorts against Younis Khan. If Pakistan has to get over Sri Lanka they will need Younis firing. I don't trust anyone other than Younis in Pakistan can handle M&M effectively. Even if you counter Murali and Mendis, there is Malinga..... I don't reckon all three will have an off day though....

Just watched Sri Lanka bowlers demolish West Indies. Apart from Gayle none was even able to get to double figures. M, M & M were far too good and there have not been many batsmen that have played well against Murali and Mendis. Tendulkar played both Murali and Mendis very well in Sri Lanka. Another batsmen I reckon that handled M&M very well was Younis Khan. He swept both of them with disdain and both looked out of sorts against Younis Khan. If Pakistan has to get over Sri Lanka they will need Younis firing. I don't trust anyone other than Younis in Pakistan can handle M&M effectively. Even if you counter Murali and Mendis, there is Malinga..... I don't reckon all three will have an off day though....
I'm a huge Tendulkar fan but didn't he score less then 100 runs in 6 innings?
I think he is talking about the last ODI series there. :hmmmm2:
Nope. Sachin didn't play in the ODI series. Indeed, Sachin did score less than a 100 runs in the entire series with a high score of 31. I think King and The Outsider mean that he was comfortable against Mendis and was never troubled by him.
I'm a huge Tendulkar fan but didn't he score less then 100 runs in 6 innings?
Tendulkar had a poor series but was not troubled during his stay at the crease, specially against Mendis. It was just one of those patches where some lapse in concentration and some poor luck combined for a poor aggregate. Tendulkar scored 50 odd runs against Mendis in the series at run a ball and was dismissed once by him.