When will we have an express fast bowler?

Not true at all Yadav was dropped because not only he was expensive he was also not picking wickets. Yadav has been horrible even in build up to this tour, erratic and was out bowled by many others. that said I would have played him, because I have no fricking trust in MM or BK.
He was certainly better than Vinay Kumar who averaged 70 against Zimbabwe on helpful tracks with ER of 6 and then I am not talking about whether he was good or not. I am talking about potential. I will play him based on potential and talent he has. If we can play batsmen based on potential and talent like Rohit, Yuvraj why not a bowler. Yadav is freak in Indian scenario who can bowl as quick as any in the world and instead of guiding and supporting him, he is dropped and then our captain talk about we do not fast bowlers who can bowl 145.
If all pacers are going to be expensive anyway then let's include the wicket taking and quick ones like Yadav.
Yes And lets back him, use him, let him develop, let him get better. He has the weapons just needs more time how to use them, thus worth investing in. Rather then backing and playing people who dont have the weapons and never will. Not only does dhobi not pick them. When picks them uses in such unfavourable way i.e no new ball, one over spells, hit for one four hauled off while others get to keep bowling no matter how much filth they dish. We just destroy these types. These kind of bowlers are once in ten year players for India. They ar rare gems and she be used as such. Eveyting should be done to nurture and developp these rare gems in to shining stones. Instead first sign of trouble we dump them in rubbish bin and recycle the trundling rubbish. Its in our culturee to worship the trundelrs and not trust pace. THIS MENTALITY MUST CHANGE. Can it change under dhobi? He seems clueless about hanndling and developing pace bowlers
Yes And lets back him, use him, let him develop, let him get better. He has the weapons just needs more time how to use them, thus worth investing in. Rather then backing and playing people who dont have the weapons and never will. Not only does dhobi not pick them. When picks them uses in such unfavourable way i.e no new ball, one over spells, hit for one four hauled off while others get to keep bowling no matter how much filth they dish. We just destroy these types. These kind of bowlers are once in ten year players for India. They ar rare gems and she be used as such. Eveyting should be done to nurture and developp these rare gems in to shining stones. Instead first sign of trouble we dump them in rubbish bin and recycle the trundling rubbish. Its in our culturee to worship the trundelrs and not trust pace. THIS MENTALITY MUST CHANGE. Can it change under dhobi? He seems clueless about hanndling and developing pace bowlers
Well, the support we provide for our 90 mph fast bowler with a Strike rate of 46 in tests, is the decision to drop him based on a mediocre performance in a Ranji match. We really need to motivate, train, understand and manage genuine wicket taking quick bowlers.
This was the question after 2011 England tour and only then we included Umesh and Aaron in the team.
But I don't see umesh getting in to the side knowing dhoni. He has his own formula doesn't want demoralize his bowlers by dropping them frequently but until then the tour will be over and we have lost the series. This would have worked if we had good bowlers in the squad but not with trundlers.
He was certainly better than Vinay Kumar who averaged 70 against Zimbabwe on helpful tracks with ER of 6 and then I am not talking about whether he was good or not. I am talking about potential. I will play him based on potential and talent he has. If we can play batsmen based on potential and talent like Rohit' date=' Yuvraj why not a bowler. Yadav is freak in Indian scenario who can bowl as quick as any in the world and instead of guiding and supporting him, he is dropped and then our captain talk about we do not fast bowlers who can bowl 145.[/quote'] I don't think it is just about speed, it was lack of swing which has hurt Indian bowlers yesterday. The bigger questions is can Bhuvi swing the fricking new ball anywhere or he needs some kind of conditions to do so. But playing Bhuvi and MM is in same match is ridiculous.
I don't think it is just about speed, it was lack of swing which has hurt Indian bowlers yesterday. The bigger questions is can Bhuvi swing the fricking new ball anywhere or he needs some kind of conditions to do so. But playing Bhuvi and MM is in same match is ridiculous.
Bowl was not swinging but was seaming. You needed to hit the deck harder. BK is predominantly releases the ball to swing. Mohit predominantly a hit the deck bowler who relies of seam but lacks pace and bounce. Shami came later and showed that in his very first over. He got extra bounce and movement from good length of the pitch with his extra pace but even he started bowling a bit too short rather than pitching it in good length area consistently. He bowled back to back jaffas to Kallis pretty much like what Steyn bowled ball after ball in Indian innings up front. You might not agree but speed did play a role yesterday in their bowlers getting more out of the wicket than ours.
Bowl was not swinging but was seaming. You needed to hit the deck harder. BK is predominantly releases the ball to swing. Mohit predominantly a hit the deck bowler who relies of seam but lacks pace and bounce. Shami came later and showed that in his very first over. He got extra bounce and movement from good length of the pitch with his extra pace but even he started bowling a bit too short rather than pitching it in good length area consistently. He bowled back to back jaffas to Kallis pretty much like what Steyn bowled ball after ball in Indian innings up front. You might not agree but speed did play a role yesterday in their bowlers getting more out of the wicket than ours.
They sure were but they also had 360 runs behind them, so let us not carried away with one match. Other than Steyn there is no one fricking bowler in their side who cannot be tonked that includes Morkel. Rohit was doing the right thing by giving Steyn his due and settling down but we had lost too many wickets we could have scored over 300 for sure.
They sure were but they also had 360 runs behind them, so let us not carried away with one match. Other than Steyn there is no one fricking bowler in their side who cannot be tonked that includes Morkel. Rohit was doing the right thing by giving Steyn his due and settling down but we had lost too many wickets we could have scored over 300 for sure.
That is the key, survive first 15 overs and anything can be scored in last 10-15 overs. OTT, our #4 and #5 are highly unreliable and out of form. So, it is all the more important for them to play safely at the start. Dhwan was poor trying to attack first ball of Morkel. Morkel can be taken for runs but he is really difficult to handle on a pitch like yesterday which had so much bounce.
That is the key' date=' survive first 15 overs and anything can be scored in last 10-15 overs. OTT, our #4 and #5 are highly unreliable and out of form. So, it is all the more important for them to play safely at the start. Dhwan was poor trying to attack first ball of Morkel. Morkel can be taken for runs but he is really difficult to handle on a pitch like yesterday which had so much bounce.[/quote'] The thing Rohit still needs to learn is he has to get odd single here and there. Dhawan was it just a bad shot which got him out or was he trying to hit himself out or trouble. knowing very well he cannot trust his defense to survive. He and Nohit have done very well so far so they should get benefit of doubt. My biggest worry is Dhoni and how he handles the bowlers. He readily pushed them under the bus stating putting all blame under fricking rookies and not saying anything about how he handled the bowlers and how his spinner bowled.
We dont have express fast bowler on the horizon.We will have to devlop and nurture bowlers with pace.We should motivate the bowlers who have heart to bowl fast on the barren Indian pitches
lack of height of our bowlers is also an issue. BK, Shami, and Mohit all 3 are barely 5 feet 9 tall. Mohit's pace was good if he was 6 feet 3. Look at Morkel (6'6"), McLaren (6'4"), Parnell (6'2"), Tsosobe (6'4") all pretty tall bowlers. Even Steyn who we call short is between 5 feet 11 to 6.