Pak players want a pay rise in IPL

Raises should be based on performance in the IPL ONLY and should be on the discretion of the respective franchises
It is T20 man. And IPL is business. I will be surprised if they didnt get salary hike from IPL franchise. But whatever they get, they gonna play for Indian cities.. They are over hired employee and we are the boss..:hysterical: It is always pleasure to kick your employee on ***** when they wont perform. So in short i wont mind even if they get good deal..
Next world cup in april 2010 and .... Ipl will be 100% played after that so... Paki will not play as a latest world champs in next ipl . So why to increase there wages?
ipl 2010 might be in feb/march
Possibility of IPL 2010 to begin soon after India’s tour to South Africa in February is high. The reason being World Twenty20 which is scheduled to be held during April 2010 and May 2010, IPL events will be planned so that no clash happens and enough Rest time is given to players
Nothing to do with jealousy or your crummy team winning the cup It sickens me how Pakis are allowed so soon after 26 / 11. Spend every moment criticizing India and than jump on the first opportunity to play in an Indian league ? What do you call that ?
This!!

Every time I see a Terrorist in the glorious Indian Premier League, it saddens me. Obviously they have no shame in begging us for work/hand-outs, but we need to be strong and ***** them off. The BCCI won't do it, they're a bunch of ***s, so we'd have to rely on the Govt, but even they're gonna soften up...

Pakistani players finally showing their true colors even the Pakistani fans. After winning T20 all of their fans were saying Our players shouldn't participate in IPL and now they are saying our players are worth twice as much. Misbah wasn't anything special and Malik was a disaster, none of them deserves a raise and I hope Modi doesn't allow these money hungry morally corrupt skums in IPL

Pakistani players finally showing their true colors even the Pakistani fans. After winning T20 all of their fans were saying Our players shouldn't participate in IPL and now they are saying our players are worth twice as much. Misbah wasn't anything special and Malik was a disaster' date=' none of them deserves a raise and I hope Modi doesn't allow these money hungry morally corrupt skums in IPL[/quote'] Knowing us indians We would just give and give even if it means it will harm us in return

IPL is a business in the end, so Pakistani players are just doing 'let's talk business' We got the finest and match-winner T20 players, proven time and time again. Gul should demand $2M, Afridi $1.5M and Akmal, Misbah, etc should demand atleast $500K, if IPL doesn't offer that then SCREW it. When they can pay useless foreign players like Flintoff, Pietersen, Symonds, Lee and there on like Ishant, Bhajji and other un-exciting worthless T20 players in millions who don't do jack, then our world champions have every right to demand for a pay raise. IPL need us for getting more viewers and increase their market, our players don't really need them, we lift the trophy without playing is IPL circus, so our participation wouldn't benefit our players as they are already way too skilled for IPL as we have made it to 2 T20 finals. The only good thing is they will make good money and in the end its like a paid vacation. :--D The only problem is India is not a safe place for our players.

The only problem is India is not a safe place for our players.
:hysterical::hysterical:Did you type that with a straight face:hysterical::hysterical: You really dont want to enter in a debate about this:hysterical: Only thing I will say is that pakistanis are far safer in India then their own country:hysterical:
The only problem is India is not a safe place for our players.
ROTFLMAO. And talking bout pay-hike.. Im sure all would like to see Pak playing more T20 matches. One tournament and you think they're they BESTESTETSTETST ever :cantstop: