Ashish Nehra is still crap

BCCI needs to get rid of Prasad as the bowling coach and get someone new.... snatch Alan Donald from England dammit
Funny? It is you people who object when India hires foreign coaches and even when we are winning, you are never happy!!!!!
Prasad was basically the head coach for well over a year. He did really well. We won world cup and tests in england under him. Unfair to go after him. Just cos he was not quick does not mean he is telling all our bowlers to cut down on pace.
Do you guys think that in this age where teams are appointing "fielding coaches" - is it a viable option to employ a coach purely to train pacers on the "pace" aspect while the likes of "prasad" can still concentrate on swing/seam bowling..cutters etc
For championship trophy he is a must. He loves South African conditions where the ball zips around. He and RP can be deadly alongwith Zak.
however well he bowled, i cant see him along with Zak.he is there to lend experience in Zak's absence.once Zak's back, i cant see the need to have him.
however well he bowled' date=' i cant see him along with Zak.he is there to lend experience in Zak's absence.once Zak's back, i cant see the need to have him.[/quote'] i agree with zak but who else will you play alongside him in SA?.i would go zak,RP,nehra.Ishant will get a game if this combination is not working.
i agree with zak but who else will you play alongside him in SA?.i would go zak' date='RP,nehra.Ishant will get a game if this combination is not working.[/quote'] i wont think playing 3 left armers is such a great idea.now that irfan's not there,i would have Zak,Ishant n RP.Praveen can be on the bench