Ricky Ponting

Guest Hiten.
Lights are on... but no brain cells home yet I see. Quick check on CI says DJ Hussey hit a grand total of 98 runs in the circus, averaged under 25, didn't make a single 50 and hit a truly beastly 6 sixes in the entire tournament. Have you thought about getting surgery to extricate your head from your ass? It might make it a bit easier for you to see facts as they are.
DO NOT, insult cricket's greatest format :nono:. Next time you do it, you is b& :finger:
link please.. btw.. it wud be fun to follow amits on twitter if he has one.. he'll be like... "giving lecture to sehwag on how to hide injuries" "in meeting with strauss, bhookanan and andy flower on what should be england's batting order"
:haha::haha: Which MOD will provide it :giggle:
link please.. btw.. it wud be fun to follow amits on twitter if he has one.. he'll be like... "giving lecture to sehwag on how to hide injuries" "in meeting with strauss, bhookanan and andy flower on what should be england's batting order"
:haha::haha: Which MOD will provide it :giggle:
Yes. I am afraid I can not give you the link. Ask the admins. And, if you are doing that, it was nice discussing cricket with you. Good luck.:two_thumbs_up:

to be fair he's had a wrist injury as well and that can be so hampering for a batsmen, i hope he has a horrible series though. The best thing for me in this Ashes would be for both Pieterson and Ponting to fail :P also hussey's average to continue to go down.

I think he's bogged down by a variety of things. Inspite of this' date=' he led the team admirably in SA even if he didn't score too many runs. I think the biggest problem for Ponting the batsman is that over the past 2 years, a few technical chinks have been found, and I don't know if he's had the mental preparation to work through them like the Ponting of yore would do. And yeah, if Australia end up winning the Ashes (and I think they will), Ponting should have a good series - and I think he will. I think he's being impatient and fidgety at the crease, based on most of his recent dismissals (I have not seen the ones against the Lions).[/quote'] I agree with you on the problems of Ponting. But I believe, he won't be able to sort it out this Ashes, for he still has some worries in the bowling department to fix. Once those worries are gone, he'd be able to fix the problems in his own batting.