Just some numbers

They have ruined my faacking summer ... I will get to watch Aus Vs Pakistan :wall: and before that Aus vs West Indies .... Why god why ...
I thought they play the 'Home - Away -- Home -- Whatever' series in NZ before they head down to Aus. And Bond is back for NZ -- thats going to be fun Watch out for -- "Dogs of Cricket" Advertisement Hoardings in NZ when Pak lands there -- ala "Rockstars of cricket"
Mwahahahaahahaha.. I still cant believe how these QDs (Quarantined Donkeys) collapsed for the third time in a row. Expect the selectors to axe one of the openers, bring in new bowlers, change the captain, bring back Afridi, but do nothing about the middle order. Now Pak fans dont even have the excuse that MoYo's loss to ICL has weakened their test team.
New bowlers would be Akthar Asif Sami Shabbir Ahmed making up the AASS attack. Afridi will be back, so will Razzaq
When you don't play, your board embarasses' you. When you do play, your team embarasses' you. 2 + years and still searching for a test win :haha:
But ......... But .......... "We are World Champions" But..........But............"We want a Million Dollars" --- No wait ..........."We will demand a Million Dollars!"
In depth analysis coming up later today. Keep the various threads going boys!:--D
Excellent. Can we also count on your Magic Moments piece on Veeru? :D (BTW, keep an eye open for some pretty interesting whacked out space travel/transport stuff in the science forum in a few hours. It also involves CNTs)
some pak fans think tht pak shud have won 3-0 easily... :dontknow:
Now they think they will beat SL 4-1 or 3-2 (I am surprised they are not predicting a sweep) in the ODIs. After all they have the Best Opening Pair in the World and Afretard Returns !
Guest Hiten.

Test's are done and dusted with now time to look forward for the ODI's. According to some, Pak will win this one easily because " We have got one of the best opening pair in the world (Jamshed + Nazir)" :hysterical::hysterical:

they said they have the best bowlinag and their batting was weak so they lost the 2 test..............what do they have to say now.............they will have a very tough time winning in the ODIS But they are very consistent...havent won a test match in 2 years they are so consistent....give them some credit guys