Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Texy

SAngakkara took pity ont he poor pakis...150 odd in 35 overs was gettable and angelo mathews looked like he was itching to start meeting the run-rate.. Sangakkara kept pacifying him and played a subdued innings.. a record run-chase would've been a perfect icing on the cake along with the white wash - alas! ... they have no excuse either - wasim akram's second coming has looked threatening : but looks dont win you matches... Gul was miserable...Rauf matched gul's performance.. all their pacers sucked balls
I think Sangakara's reluctance to go for the win and eagerness to accept a draw when there were still 35 overs left shows that he lacks confidence in his batting side.
I think Sangakara's reluctance to go for the win and eagerness to accept a draw when there were still 35 overs left shows that he lacks confidence in his batting side.
Dilshan's injury might have had to do something with Sangakara going on the defensive, it would have been interesting though had he taken the last hour.
Dilshan's injury might have had to do something with Sangakara going on the defensive' date=' it would have been interesting though had he taken the last hour.[/quote'] Quite definitely. One batsman short is not an easy thing. A couple of quick wickets and the tail would have been exposed.
Quite definitely. One batsman short is not an easy thing. A couple of quick wickets and the tail would have been exposed.
Was Dilshan completely gone or was he able to walk-out and stone-wall a few deliveries if the situation really called for it...?.. Besides Sangakkara wasn't even interested in singles..which if taken enough would've sneaked them well towards the target before YK realised it.... What really confuses me is that with 20 overs remaining Angelo mathews hit kaneria for a 6 and a 4 in the same over and they punched their gloves while crossing over and i expected that this was the shift in gear..then sangakkara continued with his defensive batting...
Was Dilshan completely gone or was he able to walk-out and stone-wall a few deliveries if the situation really called for it...?.. Besides Sangakkara wasn't even interested in singles..which if taken enough would've sneaked them well towards the target before YK realised it.... What really confuses me is that with 20 overs remaining Angelo mathews hit kaneria for a 6 and a 4 in the same over and they punched their gloves while crossing over and i expected that this was the shift in gear..then sangakkara continued with his defensive batting...
Don't know, but from what I have heard, he was slated to come out at no11. He must be that serious.