Shane Warne is an amazing commentator

nobody beats Bumble though
Bumble is forgiven for his awful commentary when India last toured. As he joined in the bandwagon of Atherton and Hussain by saying India were lucky as they won the toss in test matches so reason they won the game was due to toss. He and the rest constatly barked throughout our test series victory about toss balh blah The only loe commentator who just said India played better and did not make excuses was SIR IAN BOTHAM. However, since then Bumble has clealry learnt his lesson and not followed idiots like Nasser. He is simply a joy to listen to now. Although as a caveat will have to see how he commentates when India next plays England
Bumble is forgiven for his awful commentary when India last toured. As he joined in the bandwagon of Atherton and Hussain by saying India were lucky as they won the toss in test matches so reason they won the game was due to toss. He and the rest constatly barked throughout our test series victory about toss balh blah The only loe commentator who just said India played better and did not make excuses was SIR IAN BOTHAM. However, since then Bumble has clealry learnt his lesson and not followed idiots like Nasser. He is simply a joy to listen to now. Although as a caveat will have to see how he commentates when India next plays England
i dont remember Bumble saying that we won only coz of toss but i remember him cheering for Yuvraj wen he was taking him to the cleaners in T20 WC or wen we beat aussies.do u remember that n Eng won the toss in the game india won,so dont know wat u r on about:haha:

The whole of that test series when we were winning he kept bleating on and the others about the luck of toss favoring India. I can bring up threads were I complained bitterly at the time regarding this. I am sure there are posters here remember the whinging from the english comms at the time bar SIR IAN BOTHAM

The whole of that test series when we were winning he kept bleating on and the others about the luck of toss favoring India. I can bring up threads were I complained bitterly at the time regarding this. I am sure there are posters here remember the whinging from the english comms at the time bar SIR IAN BOTHAM
my mistake, i thought u were mentioning wen they toured India i dont think he was bad in that tour.can u recall' wat exactly he said?
my mistake, i thought u were mentioning wen they toured India i dont think he was bad in that tour.can u recall' wat exactly he said?
Out of the english comms he was not one of the worst to be fair. It was Nasser and Atherton who kept barking about the luck of the toss every opportunity they got. Bumble joined the bandwagon along with Holding. Only Botham never joined the bandwagon. However, I like Bumble and he has not been silly like that since. I feel he has learnt from following idiots like Atherton and Nasser
Out of the english comms he was not one of the worst to be fair. It was Nasser and Atherton who kept barking about the luck of the toss every opportunity they got. Bumble joined the bandwagon along with Holding. Only Botham never joined the bandwagon. However, I like Bumble and he has not been silly like that since. I feel he has learnt from following idiots like Atherton and Nasser
u are talking about Sky sports.he commentated on Star Cricket in India n was pretty good.i think the producer may have forced him to say certain things

Listened to him yesterday. Very garrulous and energetic. Good insight as well and boy, does his sheer positivity shine through or what? The moment England decided not to enforce the follow on he said OZ should go for a win. This guy won OZ so many matches because of such a sheer never say never attitude, an exemplary example of which was Adelaide. Made the same joke about french cut twice though. :D

calls the indians the best players of spin he has ever bowled to "day in, day out tendulkar was the best player of spin" "sidhu would just run at you and even when you changed your length he could adjust so easily" im now joining the 'i love shane warne's commentary' club

Warne is bias and pro aussie in his commentary. When playing Inda if he carries on like this he will become very very annoying. He needs to learn first that he is a commentator first then an ussie second while on the mike. He also is simply not eloquent enough as well
I don't think his bias, he always gives out his honest opinion. It's obvious that he wants Australia to win and I don't really see much wrong when you can tell he's going for us, as long as his comments are not bias (which I believe they aren't), then it's all good.
I don't think his bias, he always gives out his honest opinion. It's obvious that he wants Australia to win and I don't really see much wrong when you can tell he's going for us, as long as his comments are not bias (which I believe they aren't), then it's all good.
not bias,but cheers Aus far too much for a commentator,hes still new he'll get better

Really pants commentary from warne yesterday. At one point he was giving a nickname to Trott(some bizzare attempt to sledge him in the commentary box) on how he looked, comparing to him to some hollywood actor and waffling on about all the films he had been. As well as constantly going on about Bell being the sherminator and kept going on about it. Needs to grow up and learn to give commentary in a mature and eloquent manner.

Really pants commentary from warne yesterday. At one point he was giving a nickname to Trott(some bizzare attempt to sledge him in the commentary box) on how he looked, comparing to him to some hollywood actor and waffling on about all the films he had been. As well as constantly going on about Bell being the sherminator and kept going on about it. Needs to grow up and learn to give commentary in a mature and eloquent manner.
Some people, well me at least like that. I think you could do with lightening up a bit.
Some people' date=' well me at least like that. I think you could do with lightening up a bit.[/quote'] Yeah it would be intesting to see how Mr Warne would have reacted when he was playing if a commentator continually took the mick out of him and taunted him with a nick name. Its just gone beyond a joke. Every time Bell bats, warne staright away harps on about sherminator and goes on and on about it. It was not funny first time Warne let alone the 100th time you mentioned it. Its just not good commentary and is not funny. If he wants to be funny as comm he should take tips from Bumble. But his childish play ground name calling of Bell and now Trott is just not cricket. Its also not "amazing commentary"

I like him purely for the fact that he doesnt mince words like most of the other commentators do. For example, when Collingwood was listed as coming in at no.5 (he did, however, end up coming in at no.4), he was extremely critical of him saying that, being the senior batsman of the team, Colly should have volunteered to move up in the order. In Warne’s opinion, this could have shielded the out of form Bopara and the struggling Bell. On the flip-side, like most Aussie commentators, he is rabidly pro-Aussie. The only other Aussie who’s probably even more biased is probably Ian Healy. But Max_Caddy has a good point when he says that it doesn’t matter if a commentator is neutral or not, as long he makes it interesting for the viewer.