Most exciting young sports stars of India to look forward to

Cricketics

I wanted to make this thread here so rthat we can aware everyone about the young sports talent of India to look forward to any sporting field.(All sports other then Cricket) Post whatever name you think one should really keep an eye on. To start with Tennis Yuki Bhambri - He just climbed up 111 places yesterday in atp rankings. He won Juniors Australian open and then he skipped the biggy Wimbledon Juniors because he thought he isn't gaining anything from beating the young lads of other countries. This was big big step i reckon. Somdev DevVarman - Another talent. Hasn't had a great last year, but i am sure he has it in him in singles to regularly play the grandslams and represent India. Badminton Saina Nehwal - Reached quater-finals in Olympics last year and just recently won The Indonesian Open. She is not only India's best, but one of the best in the world. She would definatley win an Olympic medal for us in future.

Who cares about badminton? LOL I don't know about many Indian sports people outside of cricket tbh, I've heard of Sania Mirza but she hasn't really done much. Reckon she can win a grand slam some day? Good luck to India. But I don't know, to me, when you think of India you think of cricket and no other sport.

Who cares about badminton? LOL I don't know about many Indian sports people outside of cricket tbh, I've heard of Sania Mirza but she hasn't really done much. Reckon she can win a grand slam some day? Good luck to India. But I don't know, to me, when you think of India you think of cricket and no other sport.
We were good at hockey, won a few olympic golds..

Gaganjeet Bhullar and Anirban Lahiri are potential top-50 golfers imo , both in their early 20s ..Bhullar has already played in the British open , though dint make the cut won his very first asian tour in Indonasia just last week . Archery is another sport wer we are worldclass , just recently we beat the world champions ,koreans to win the asian championships . Aaman Ebrahim , should be in F1 in couple of years ..has had a decent start to his F2 career & is only 21 . Squash : Mahesh Mangaonkar , current junior British open champion , only 15 years old is obviously the biggest hope ..we have had few players in the top 50 (sourav and Ritwik ) . Dipika Pallikal : Junior british open champion and world no1 at junior level

Gaganjeet Bhullar and Anirban Lahiri are potential top-50 golfers imo , both in their early 20s ..Bhullar has already played in the British open , though dint make the cut won his very first asian tour in Indonasia just last week . Archery is another sport wer we are worldclass , just recently we beat the world champions ,koreans to win the asian championships . Aaman Ebrahim , should be in F1 in couple of years ..has had a decent start to his F2 career & is only 21 . Squash : Mahesh Mangaonkar , current junior British open champion , only 15 years old is obviously the biggest hope ..we have had few players in the top 50 (sourav and Ritwik ) . Dipika Pallikal : Junior british open champion and world no1 at junior level
Anirban , Ranked no34 in the world :two_thumbs_up: 4 wins , of that 2 European tour events in last 10 months . Jeev @28 was the highest ranked indian golfer ever hows that for a prediction :hatsoff:

“One of the main things is to gain the experience of playing in the Majors and WGCs, playing well in them and in different conditions. It’s all about learning as I go along and hopefully maybe I can get into the top-10 and vie for the number one spot,” said Lahiri, who is a seven-time Asian Tour winner. Lets see how he goes