The moment of truth

Anonymous

u mean wanting to have money is a crime? do u know how money is so important to some people?they may be poor people if the shows asks the question like'would u sleep with another man' i can't see how it is her fault n not the showmakers'.its them who have crossed the line of decency,not her
i dont mean wanting to have money is crime.. look.. money is important for everyone.. but they dont sleep with someone for that.. do they??? well if the show asks them tht question.. yea answer tht n get the money r fk off.. u think they wud give so much money for asking simple questions.. jesus get a sense of reality pls.. nothing comes free in this world.. there is a price of everything...

A semi-celebrity came on the show a few days ago. He's an old guy, a character actor who appears in serials etc. He answered yes to the following(came to the show with his 3 wives+1 girlfriend) - fathering an illegitimate child out of wedlock - having sex with a prostitute - having sex with a woman younger than this daughter - having sex with a relative

i dont mean wanting to have money is crime.. look.. money is important for everyone.. but they dont sleep with someone for that.. do they??? well if the show asks them tht question.. yea answer tht n get the money r fk off.. u think they wud give so much money for asking simple questions.. jesus get a sense of reality pls.. nothing comes free in this world.. there is a price of everything...
u know some questions can be really tough,why dont they have a general quiz show? she was answering them,but the moment she gave a non controversial answer,the polygraph machine rejected it.only she knows whether the answers r true or not,who the hell is a polygraph machine to deciide that.she said she would not sleep with someone else other than her husband.the machine rejected it n she did not get any money.now her life after the show starts would it be the same?ofcourse not

A semi-celebrity came on the show a few days ago. He's an old guy, a character actor who appears in serials etc. He answered yes to the following(came to the show with his 3 wives+1 girlfriend) - fathering an illegitimate child out of wedlock - having sex with a prostitute - having sex with a woman younger than this daughter - having sex with a relative
yeah.Yusuf Hussain.looked a decent man to me

u know some questions can be really tough,why dont they have a general quiz show? she was answering them,but the moment she gave a non controversial answer,the polygraph machine rejected it.only she knows whether the answers r true or not,who the hell is a polygraph machine to deciide that.she said she would not sleep with someone else other than her husband.the machine rejected it n she did not get any money.now her life after the show starts would it be the same?ofcourse not
:haha::haha: man as i said.. theres no easy money.. if u need big bucks.. u gotto face some hardstuffs.. no one will give u tht kind of money to answer questions like .. ow do u sleep early r late at nite.. do u take bus/car for work.. yada yada.. well if the people dont respond to such shows, these shows wud fail automatically.. y r these people going n making it popular.. these people deserve every bit of wats comin on their way.. sorry no sympathies.. they look like decent middle class family.. if they want big money thru this.. they have to suffer.. sorry... money doesnt come freely..

:haha::haha: man as i said.. theres no easy money.. if u need big bucks.. u gotto face some hardstuffs.. no one will give u tht kind of money to answer questions like .. ow do u sleep early r late at nite.. do u take bus/car for work.. yada yada.. well if the people dont respond to such shows, these shows wud fail automatically.. y r these people going n making it popular.. these people deserve every bit of wats comin on their way.. sorry no sympathies.. they look like decent middle class family.. if they want big money thru this.. they have to suffer.. sorry... money doesnt come freely..
but there is a line of decency that should be kept in mind.i dont mind personal question being asked,but questions of sex life n hypothetical questions 'would u sleep with someone else' n then a machine deciding whether its true or not doesnt make sense.u can ask personal questions but not cross the line of decency

This crap is all money making scheme. This is not real. Especially in countries like India, these shows like rakhi ka langoor and sach ka drama like shows are all scripted shows. All contestants must be getting paid servere amount of money to come and phack their life.

This crap is all money making scheme. This is not real. Especially in countries like India' date=' these shows like [b']rakhi ka langoor and sach ka drama like shows are all scripted shows. All contestants must be getting paid servere amount of money to come and phack their life.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

for some reason its a depressing show. It was pulled off air after an episode destroyed a marriage on TV. People complained about it and channel 9 pulled the plug. I saw the first episode of the desi version and the bastards have copied everything (including questions) but will never give credit to the original creator. even in Rakhi ka swayamvar , someone has shamelessly claimed it as his idea/concept.
actually they bought he rights for these shows!

You have obviously not watched it closely enough. They always credit Howard something for the original concept at the start and FYI the same production company that began this show in Colombia or wherever have brought it to India in collaboration with Siddharth Basu's production house. Not quite the bastards you think they are.
My mistake then, I probably got it mixed up with Rakhi ka swayamvar."Aditya Bhatt" claims swayamvar as his idea/concept though.

People defending greedy people and attacking the show? What's next? Blaming MTV for the Tila tequila being a bisexual? The lady was asked the questions before. If she felt humiliated, she could have stopped and never get on the stage. But she did and she was asked the same questions. It was a simple formula. If you want money, you get humiliated for millions to watch. Wanting money is no crime. But why does this apply only to the lady? The producers of the show want more money. The TV stations want more money. She wasn't forced to do this. She walked into this.

Pay close attention to the questions the contestant is asked
Watch her and her family get absolutely humiliated in front of millions. Shameless unilimited, but whatever, I'd watch it. And I hardly watch any T.V
Whats with the religious BS at the end of the video. :hitler:

Guest Shivani
People defending greedy people and attacking the show? What's next? Blaming MTV for the Tila tequila being a bisexual? The lady was asked the questions before. If she felt humiliated, she could have stopped and never get on the stage. But she did and she was asked the same questions. It was a simple formula. If you want money, you get humiliated for millions to watch. Wanting money is no crime. But why does this apply only to the lady? The producers of the show want more money. The TV stations want more money. She wasn't forced to do this. She walked into this.
She won Rs.0

I remember the US version of this show, I remember seeing a girl admit she has cheated on her husband many times for the sake of money on the show, the guy looked absolutely distraught. Someone told me Kambli admitted on this show that he had said that stuff about Sachin, can anyone confirm?

I remember the US version of this show, I remember seeing a girl admit she has cheated on her husband many times for the sake of money on the show, the guy looked absolutely distraught. Someone told me Kambli admitted on this show that he had said that stuff about Sachin, can anyone confirm?
The show is today at 10:30. I will watch and find out what all Kambli said.

^^ Its not aired yet? I bet they saw some crap on Star News who mixed both pieces and news. Its probably BS
That thought came across my mind as well. But as soon, Kambli denied making such statements, the channel put up that specific part itself for the promos. I doubt they have combined bits and pieces as it looked pretty real but knowing Indian tv we cannot rule out that possibility. As Domaink said, the show airs tonight at 10:30pm. Will have my eyes glued on to the TV!!:eyedance: