The moment of truth

Anonymous

The most controversial show all around the world is here in India, Sach ka saamna, hosted by Rajeev Khandelwal. Vinod Kamble has already given the much needed publicity, Here is the link guys, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poCyPyN0-P4]YouTube - Kambli faces truth in Sach Ka Samna[/ame] Another episode, just have a look at this women's reaction, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAirXRjhUKI]YouTube - Sach Ka Saamna star star tv shows show 15th July 15 Part 5 [1st Episode] SKS www.sachkasaamna.in[/ame] I think they should have toned it down for the Indian audience. They are surely courting trouble.....

for some reason its a depressing show. It was pulled off air after an episode destroyed a marriage on TV. People complained about it and channel 9 pulled the plug. I saw the first episode of the desi version and the bastards have copied everything (including questions) but will never give credit to the original creator. even in Rakhi ka swayamvar , someone has shamelessly claimed it as his idea/concept.

for some reason its a depressing show. It was pulled off air after an episode destroyed a marriage on TV. People complained about it and channel 9 pulled the plug. I saw the first episode of the desi version and the bastards have copied everything (including questions) but will never give credit to the original creator. even in Rakhi ka swayamvar , someone has shamelessly claimed it as his idea/concept.
In India it will never be pulled off air for such a reason. If marriages break, they will make stories on that and sell. Indian television is shameless beyond imagination.

Can a polygraph give accurate results in such an environment. I mean just sitting in front of the audience would have my pulse beating fast.:nervous:
The accuracy of polygraph in any environment is questionable, the way polygraphs work is that they calibrate to low and high end of your heart rate etc, the low end is done by asking in an innocuous question like "what is your name" etc and the high end is calibrated by asking something totally ridiculous like " do you have sex with your pet dog?". After this they start the investigation mixing up serious questions with light questions.

Guest Shivani

The last question and answer and the PG result to that lady in blue was so sad :(( I hope their marriage doesn't suffer because of that ... :pray: And guys have you checked that episode with Yousuf ... Bichara ...very brave fellow :hail:

i hate such shows.they can shatter the lives f the people.some things r best kept secret.nobody is a saint in modern day.i dont know wat is so entertaining in watching a contestant in tears for frivoulous money. n the indian version,they clearly look for controversial answers,like the lady,the so called polygraph accepted the answers as true until they were controversial.the moment she gave a non-controversial answer,they rejected it.celbs can manage these controversies somehow,but for common man,it can be disastrous for rest of thier lives if the polygraph is so accurate,why dont they use it on criminals like Kasab,or corrupt politicians

People love the dirty linen of other people. I know I do.
of people u dont even know?i can understand watching celebs on such shows what is entertaining to know the truth of common people,we dont know them n we r not gonna hear about them after the show,so why the curiosity?

The last question and answer and the PG result to that lady in blue was so sad :(( I hope their marriage doesn't suffer because of that ... :pray:
tell me why the lady is sad?? did anyone push her into this?? these fkers can do anythign for money... so i dont give a hoot about whether her marriage suffers r not.. shes deserves everything... i dont feel sorry for these people.. its sad tht how money gets precendence over family values.. *** these people.. b4 we complain abt the media.. we shud b asking the question to these people..

tell me why the lady is sad?? did anyone push her into this?? these fkers can do anythign for money... so i dont give a hoot about whether her marriage suffers r not.. shes deserves everything... i dont feel sorry for these people.. its sad tht how money gets precendence over family values.. *** these people.. b4 we complain abt the media.. we shud b asking the question to these people..
u mean wanting to have money is a crime? do u know how money is so important to some people?they may be poor people if the shows asks the question like'would u sleep with another man' i can't see how it is her fault n not the showmakers'.its them who have crossed the line of decency,not her

No' date=' they don't deserve this. It's not a crime to want to be on television. May be they did not realize what they were getting into. But they definitely don't deserve this.[/quote'] comeon Domain.. dont portray them as to be some innocents.. they know what they r getting at... look the program title will tell u that.. u dont wanna shoow ur real mind to people.. everyone has a a small animal inside.. and u wud certainly dont want to know waht exactly the other person is thinkin abt u in his mind.. the desire to earn some quick money has made these people to do watever they can.. wat a load of tosh .. they cry.. ffs y r u there in the 1st place.. shudnt u b working or taking care of ur family and their needs.. u wanted money and u dint mind opening up ur heart for tht.. so suffer.. dont let the crocodile tears to gain some sympathy... for u dont deserve any sympathy...

You have obviously not watched it closely enough. They always credit Howard something for the original concept at the start and FYI the same production company that began this show in Colombia or wherever have brought it to India in collaboration with Siddharth Basu's production house. Not quite the bastards you think they are.