India now at #2 position in ODIs - Test Rankings Updated India slip to #4

Guest Shivani

Looking forward to the next pak v india game next month in the group stages of the champions trophy. we see who can win this grudge match, when ever they play pakistan its a real 50-50 before the game regardless how high india go in the rankings but when ever they face pakistan it will always be a pick em match with their being no real favourite.

Looking forward to the next pak v india game next month in the group stages of the champions trophy. we see who can win this grudge match' date=' when ever they play pakistan its a real 50-50 before the game regardless how high india go in the rankings but when ever they face pakistan it will always be a pick em match with their being no real favourite.[/quote'] Sahi bola. I just hope Pakistan win:winky:
Looking forward to the next pak v india game next month in the group stages of the champions trophy. we see who can win this grudge match' date=' when ever they play pakistan its a real 50-50 before the game regardless how high india go in the rankings but when ever they face pakistan it will always be a pick em match with their being no real favourite.[/quote'] i am also looking forward to that game,but India will definitely be the favourites going into the game.Pakistan have issues to address with thier batting n they will have to produce something special to beat India n if Sehwag comes back,u guys have no chance
Looking forward to the next pak v india game next month in the group stages of the champions trophy. we see who can win this grudge match' date= when ever they play pakistan its a real 50-50 before the game regardless how high india go in the rankings but when ever they face pakistan it will always be a pick em match with their being no real favourite.
Whats that?
i am also looking forward to that game,but India will definitely be the favourites going into the game.Pakistan have issues to address with thier batting n they will have to produce something special to beat India n if Sehwag comes back,u guys have no chance
well i always see pak v india a pick em match. because no one is really that consistently dominant over the other. + with it being in a neutral venue it will be very interesting it's only around the corner shall be fun.
well i always see pak v india a pick em match. because no one is really that consistently dominant over the other. + with it being in a neutral venue it will be very interesting it's only around the corner shall be fun.
True. Pak players tend to lift their game while playing against India, and although India is ranked several place higher up in both ODI , it is hard to predict. Still I would say, 60:40 to India. In tests, there is no comparison though.

Not a surprise at all. Ever since the CB series in Australia, we’ve won ODI series after ODI series (against England, Pakistan, twice against lanka, Australia, New Zealand, West Indies). There’s hardly any test playing nation that we haven’t beaten in the last two years. The only temporary blips were the defeats in the Asia Cup and the Kitply cup in 2008. If we get our combination right and if our players are adequately rested and energized, our team is quite hard to bet.

True. Pak players tend to lift their game while playing against India, and although India is ranked several place higher up in both ODI , it is hard to predict. Still I would say, 60:40 to India. In tests, there is no comparison though.
Even that has proved to be a pick em when india have faced pakistan in test matches, the last test series against pak for india was home in 2007 and they won 1-0 and the one before that was home for pakistan and they won it 1-0..
Even that has proved to be a pick em when india have faced pakistan in test matches' date=' the last test series against pak for india was home in 2007 and they won 1-0 and the one before that was home for pakistan and they won it 1-0..[/quote'] Ya but the fact that you have failed to win a single test in last 11 should tell you how bad Pak test team has become. I am pretty sure India can beat Pak black and blue in tests should they meet right now.