Does sunscreen work against Vitamin D influence of sunshine?

fineleg

you can protect urslf againist suns harmful effects to a limit you can take vit d supplement bt there is a limit to hw mcuh dat helps to my knowledge u mite nt get skin problems bt u have much more chances of geting osteomalacia.i wont beleive that research until it is out in a journal.and it is harmful to get any thng in excess u hv 2 strike the rite balance. Dhondy Tex1des and cricaddict...guys if u find dat research in an acrredited journal plz lemme knw....

you can protect urslf againist suns harmful effects to a limit you can take vit d supplement bt there is a limit to hw mcuh dat helps to my knowledge u mite nt get skin problems bt u have much more chances of geting osteomalacia.i wont beleive that research until it is out in a journal.and it is harmful to get any thng in excess u hv 2 strike the rite balance. Dhondy Tex1des and cricaddict...guys if u find dat research in an acrredited journal plz lemme knw....
Can you translate the above into English please?

U ahve to wear sunscreen no matter what.For Vitamin D, be in Sun in the early morning for 5 minutes and take suppliments.UVA rays are extremely harmful. And MM,u should wear Sunblock before going to out door pool(water proof )one.Put that 20 minutes before u go out.