KamineY

Prudent

Guest Hiten.
yeh melbourne hai meri jaan .. I think ticket is for around $18 and then they charge $1 extra for online booking :orderorder:
ohhhh 2 tickets ki baat kar raha hain. In Toronto, at AMC theater, Famous players (non desi ones) is around 13

Guest Hiten.
yes even here for non-desi its $13 but desi movies are expensive :sniffle::sniffle::sniffle:
sorry I mean non-desi theaters. Desi theaters over here are stinky and very poorly managed.

sorry I mean non-desi theaters. Desi theaters over here are stinky and very poorly managed.
I went to a theatre for a desi movie in NJ. The theatre in my VILLAGE is better than that one. Only thing is they have white people serving popcorn for making desis feel better :giggle: I wanted to take a picture of that theatre but my batteries were dead :whatchutalkingabout

I went to a theatre for a desi movie in NJ. The theatre in my VILLAGE is better than that one. Only thing is they have white people serving popcorn for making desis feel better :giggle: I wanted to take a picture of that theatre but my batteries were dead :whatchutalkingabout
Are you talking about the moviecity in Edison? Its the worst theatre I have ever been to until now. I have been to pretty disgusting theaters in India too but this one takes the cake. I always try to sit as much in the centre as possible. The corner seats make me nauseated. :sick:

Are you talking about the moviecity in Edison? Its the worst theatre I have ever been to until now. I have been to pretty disgusting theaters in India too but this one takes the cake. I always try to sit as much in the centre as possible. The corner seats make me nauseated. :sick:
I was in the corner :((

If you've grown up watching and enjoying movies like Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, Dusk Till Dawn, then Kaminey is nothing special - except that it's a Bollywood film. No doubt that's a big thing for some people. Didn't do much for me though.

Guest Hiten.
They play desi movies in famous players here, so its not the typical samosa crowd - very nice and decent *compared to that junk toronto and other east coast desi theatres*
stop maligning Toronto in your every post :whack:. Funny thing is most of the movie goers over here are Pakistani's. So much for the hatred towards Indian films.

If you've grown up watching and enjoying movies like Goodfellas' date=' Pulp Fiction, Dusk Till Dawn, then Kaminey is nothing special - except that it's a Bollywood film. [/quote'] Yeah of course, gotta revise the standards and expectations when going for a Bolly flick

If you've grown up watching and enjoying movies like Goodfellas' date=' Pulp Fiction, Dusk Till Dawn, then Kaminey is nothing special - except that it's a Bollywood film. No doubt that's a big thing for some people. Didn't do much for me though.[/quote'] This is exactly why I am skeptical when people say a bollywood movie is awesome. I lost trust from the day when majority of the people I came across were praising Mohabbatein, the cheesiest movie I have ever seen.