Positives for Champions trophy

cowboysfan

1)sachin in sublime form. 2)Bhajii and the part-timers are more than adequate to clog up the middle 3)both RP and Nehra will bowl much better on the bouncier south african pitches. the only thing i am concerned about Ishant.he is at a dangerous tipping point in his limited overs career.another failure in CT and he might get dumped. ps.hope GG is good to go.

the only thing i am concerned about Ishant.he is at a dangerous tipping point in his limited overs career.another failure in CT and he might get dumped.
I really wouldn't give him another chance. We need to do something about our pace bowling as Sachin won't be scoring a 100 in every game, Bhajji and Raina won't be doing their magic in every game, key players like Sanga won't be getting out that cheaply every game. That is where our pace bowling needs to help the team and right now its a massive FAIL.

Don't see anything positive (compared to where we left off last season). Batsman have been doing their job and bowlers are bleeding runs; part timers are asked to come to rescue our arses when stuck in a big pothole. Ishant has been worrying and I urge our selectors to bring Sreesanth as our back up bowlers for IS. And for *** sakes, selectors HAVE TO PICK Praveen Kumar in SA conditions which will assist his bowling style.

On a negative note, it is really worrying that Tendulkar has been our pivotal man in the finals' that we have won in the recent times. It's worrying because to me it seems like our team is very much reliable on tendulkar's batting performance. Someone else has to step up during these crunch times. Having said that nobody would be more happier than me if Tendulkar keeps scoring hundreds in all the games :D

Guest gaurav_indian
Matthews is a rank trundler. All he did was changed his pace and bowled straight that's it.
We have Irfan Pathan oh sorry he isnt in the team for champions trophy. :wall:

Sachin !!! Raina played well, Yuvi getting into form, Dhoni always cool Dravid had a couple of decent outings Harbhajan bowling well Raina's clever offies - this guy's bowling must be used more by Dhoni Negatives: Next Cr@pthan - seriously what the heck is this guy doing, he is supposed to be an allrounder, his dolly drop almost cost us the trophy Pace trio bowling pretty average Fielding horrendous, none looking good except Raina boy

Any pacer who bowls one change for India always goes for runs and his record looks aweful. Cant kee changing and chopping ur pacers so much. Ishant has made certain changes to his action and once he finds rhrthm with his new action, speed, accuracy, wickets all will come back. Besides this, lets not forget on the same pitch malinga went for 81, Thushara for 70.

Best playing XI for CT ( Assuming Gambhir will play) Gambhir SRT Dravid Yuvraj Dhoni Raina Yousuf Pathan Harbhajan Praveen Kumar RP singh Nehra Shame that Irfan is not there in the squad - He is as good a lower order hitter as Raina and provides the extra fast bowling option , that will be handy since its very likely our seam bowling attack is going to be under pressure for most of the time.