NKP Salve Challenger Trophy, 2009

Guest Shivani

@ retirement..:hysterical::hysterical: Even if he was not injured, I would have still liked him to take rest. Not just in the Challemger Trophy but also in all matches against minnows.BCCI must make sure Sachin plays only important matches. A fit Sachin is vital for India to win the WC.
Sachin tendulkar has played 5 world cups and i think we have one all of them.......:haha: ridiculous statement.T20 WCup wa swin by Sachin too :haha:

NKP Salve Challenger Trophy, India Green v India Red at Nagpur, Oct 9, 2009 India Green S Anirudha, L Balaji, R Inder Singh, SB Jakati, U Kaul, DS Kulkarni, VS Malik, C Nanda, Pankaj Singh, PA Patel†, AM Rahane, SK Raina*, TM Srivastava, SS Tiwary India Red B Kumar, AJ Shrikhande, R Ashwin, S Badrinath*, S Dhawan, RA Jadeja, IR Jaggi, HH Khadiwale, MM Patel, WP Saha†, I Sharma, S Sohal, S Tyagi, M Vijay

BCCI is playing with IShant like they did with IKP by playing him in useless matches bolwing at number 4 when he is not bowling well. IN this time, he needed to work on his mistakes which he is doing consistently, needs look at his videos in Australia and assess where he is going wrong now. This is the best way for him to assess his mistakes by himself.

wow one of the most comical scene you could hope to see. Batsman hits towards midwicket. After one run they stopped and had a midpitch conference assuming it was a 4. They threw the ball from the deep (later confirmed as 4 though). 3 geniuses from green team muffled a run out chance. :haha: