Bowlers in playing XI for CT

zubinpepsi

Nehra Harbhajan Mishra Raina Nayar Pathan Yuvi Sachin (occasionally) 8 bowlers already.. the rest 3 will be Gauti, Dhoni and Dravid This should be the bowlers we should b taking in the XI.... wat do ya all think? I dont think this lineup will bowl badly than the overrated piece of 100mph crap Ishant, RPswyong... and newball only kumar....

Recycling garbage won't help much.
PK isn't that bad and the conditions in RSA should certainly suit him, IMO. But he is just one spell bowler; you have to make him bowl 10 overs in a trot.
PK isn't that bad and the conditions in RSA should certainly suit him' date=' IMO. But he is just one spell bowler; you have to make him bowl 10 overs in a trot.[/quote'] You can make the same argument for Nehra, RP Singh, and Ishant as well. In the right conditions all have looked potent at times. They've tailed off a lot over the past few months and I had thought a break would fix a lot of things, but on recent evidence nothing really has changed. Of the lot, RP Singh comes across as the worst. So I guess you can play Praveen in his place.
do we really need to go with 2 pacers.. when u know that both are sh!t.. our slow bolwers r doing very welll.. going with 2 craps is gonna be so suicidal..... i ll jus go with Nehra.. and if hes bad.. bring in another pacer in place of him in the next match..
we have 3 powerplays now.there is no way we go into any match without 3 medium pacers.
it all depends on the playing surface @centurion.I hope for our sake that it has something in it for the fast bowlers.we can win low scoring games but if its a patta wicket then i dont like my chances' date='even against pakistan.[/quote'] lol everything just rests on our batting then part time and main spin bowlers. Thank GOD for Bhajji. If only our opening bowling had a "decent" attack right now players in other areas could play with a little less pressure.

If there is one bowler who has disappointed me no end, it is RP Singh. Brisk and nippy when he first broke into the side, he also swung the ball appreciably and made the odd one bounce sharply. All of those elements have completely disappeared these days. What is going on with our bowlers?

If there is one bowler who has disappointed me no end' date=' it is RP Singh. Brisk and nippy when he first broke into the side, he also swung the ball appreciably and made the odd one bounce sharply. All of those elements have completely disappeared these days. What is going on with our bowlers?[/quote'] ..in before someone blames T20/IPL.